Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-14-2012, 03:26 AM   #381
Dark Knight66
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy_marsh View Post
I thought Mortal Kombat 9 was pretty damn good, I really like street fighter x tekken game too.

I would actually like to see more cartoons or especially live action from both franchises, I don't see the need for a fanboy war here lol.
I'm not a fanboy just not a big fan of MK as if right now
Dark Knight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #382
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
lol im just so sick of capcom fanboys thinking street fighter is the best thing ever created, and everything else is garbage. Playing SSF4 after playing MK, MVSC3 and SF x tekken, I think its slow and boring, and not nearly as fun as any of the other mentioned games, but hey to each his own

and also, we get it about you hating MK, we got it 10 comments ago, did someone from NRS kidnap your little brother?
Wow wow woooow hold the press. I definately like Mortal Kombat also maybe not as much as SF but I definately like the MK franchise. Im actually looking forward to the release of MK on the Vita! When did I give the impression that I didn't like MK? Also who's NRS? LOL!
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #383
Alpha_Flight
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Yupp....

I caved and bought the game. As much as I want to give overlord Ono and his lackey Killian the shaft, both Street Fighter and Tekken pull my heart strings.

That being said, I am a hypocrite that simply loves SF too much lol.

Now that's out of the way, Qucky and I played some online tag last night. Man, some of the players out there sure do know how to exploit. I got totally annhilated a few matches with a low kick or punch into a chain combo which rocked half my vitality instantly. And those sweeps are so anniying lol.

I've come to the realization that I'm far too casual of a gamer to take on the online community. Too hardcore for me.

The game is boss! Love seeing the Tekken folk with the SF flare, very cool.
Alpha_Flight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:04 AM   #384
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha_Flight View Post
Now that's out of the way, Qucky and I played some online tag last night. Man, some of the players out there sure do know how to exploit. I got totally annhilated a few matches with a low kick or punch into a chain combo which rocked half my vitality instantly. And those sweeps are so anniying lol.
If you are a Sf fan, you should know by now vanilla games are always broken. Consider the first version of any capcom fighter a beta version. SF4, Mvc3 and now SFxT. Next versions always patch those exploits and balance the game out.

Which is why im waiting on mvc3 (version 3) to hit before i purchase it.

if you watch all the glitches on sfxt, you can see this game really needs a fine tuning asap. Cause there is soooooooo many bugs, more then any other game they put out before.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #385
randy_marsh
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight66 View Post
I'm not a fanboy just not a big fan of MK as if right now
Okay, fair enough then

Sorry to hear online is that way Alpha, I guess I won't take my talents [or lack of] to online much either lol.
randy_marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #386
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

ROFL megaman glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j35zc...layer_embedded
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:03 PM   #387
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Yupp....

I caved and bought the game. As much as I want to give overlord Ono and his lackey Killian the shaft, both Street Fighter and Tekken pull my heart strings.

That being said, I am a hypocrite that simply loves SF too much lol.

I've come to the realization that I'm far too casual of a gamer to take on the online community. Too hardcore for me.

The game is boss! Love seeing the Tekken folk with the SF flare, very cool.
yeah we did okay in some of the fights but we mostly got mercilessly raped haha I think when we tag up online against a single person who controls both characters they have a bit of the advantage because they know how they are going to follow through on the combos when they switch partners, for us by the time we realized we were being switched in we missed opportunities lol I do wish there were some casual gamers online like us, but it doesnt exist online, its only the hardcores, I enjoy the game much more just offline, too bad we cant team up online, but just do arcade or scramble battles offline together
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #388
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
That's a nice stage. I didn't know a wooly mammoth gives chase during a match.
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #389
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Yupp....

Ono-san will put the money towards a nice dress to cosplay with. http://www.neatorama.com/wp-content/...61-300x400.jpg

Did you get it for ps3 or xbox?
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #390
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
That's a nice stage. I didn't know a wooly mammoth gives chase during a match.
Dude, how could you miss that?

MK SUCKS!
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote