Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-11-2016, 08:04 AM   #61
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Hades will never be made! Everything not ARH comix related is dead!
I don't think this is true. I would have before the release of the Thor announcement. I don't get why you have 3-statues released in a line then stop. Are the Greek god sales that bad? If the focus is on naked women, which I thankfully believe it is, why not a Hera or an Aphrodite? You would think they would at least give these a try to see if sales were better.

Where does Thor fit in? Certainly they will not have a Thor comic. If anything, I would think that Greek gods would be featured in the mermaids comic.

I think there is a chance we will see Hades down the road, but I also think it's coolness will be its biggest enemy. Look at the potential $... $300-400 for a throned Hades + $300-400 for the apple girl + $100-300 for cerebus... And that's an expensive statue. Who is laying down a grand for that statue? I'm sure five people would with no hesitation, but who's buying the other 95? If the Frazetta statues said anything it's that sheer coolness doesn't equal sales.

They need small, once figure, $400 statues that appeal to a wide range of people that other companies are not producingthatbthey don't pay liscence on. If you want proof about this direction, look at the bottoms of the new upcoming statues with the cool raised pics of the figure... That's the future my friends... And that's not something you can put on a large statue base. Just my enlightened opinion.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:42 AM   #62
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I never know when you are serious or when you are joking!!!!
nope I am not joking..I am done with ARH Mythology..I am not buying another ARH mythology piece ever again! My mind is made up. It would have to be a real special statue to bring me back now.Had enough!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 07:03 PM   #63
markv
Frackin!

Quote:
I don't think this is true. I would have before the release of the Thor announcement. I don't get why you have 3-statues released in a line then stop. Are the Greek god sales that bad? If the focus is on naked women, which I thankfully believe it is, why not a Hera or an Aphrodite? You would think they would at least give these a try to see if sales were better.

Where does Thor fit in? Certainly they will not have a Thor comic. If anything, I would think that Greek gods would be featured in the mermaids comic.

I think there is a chance we will see Hades down the road, but I also think it's coolness will be its biggest enemy. Look at the potential $... $300-400 for a throned Hades + $300-400 for the apple girl + $100-300 for cerebus... And that's an expensive statue. Who is laying down a grand for that statue? I'm sure five people would with no hesitation, but who's buying the other 95? If the Frazetta statues said anything it's that sheer coolness doesn't equal sales.

They need small, once figure, $400 statues that appeal to a wide range of people that other companies are not producingthatbthey don't pay liscence on. If you want proof about this direction, look at the bottoms of the new upcoming statues with the cool raised pics of the figure... That's the future my friends... And that's not something you can put on a large statue base. Just my enlightened opinion.
Leave the apple girl out and using your numbers, $400 - $700 for a throned Hades and Cerebus would be awesome!
markv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:29 PM   #64
The13thWarlock

And that might be a solid compromise for ARH... They made the Tarzan piece for dirt cheap. Why not Hades and his dog...
Old 09-12-2016, 01:55 AM   #65
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by markv View Post
Leave the apple girl out and using your numbers, $400 - $700 for a throned Hades and Cerebus would be awesome!
If Zeus and Hades are not released in the same year I would not even bother buying Hades anyway..you are wasting your time even bothering with this thread.

should close it and go to the naked chick threads
Old 09-12-2016, 06:41 AM   #66
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
If Zeus and Hades are not released in the same year I would not even bother buying Hades anyway..you are wasting your time even bothering with this thread.

should close it and go to the naked chick threads
So you are suggesting like a naked Sha-Ryn on a tribal-like throne with a tiger or something at her feet? Yes, I'd buy that!
Old 09-12-2016, 08:57 AM   #67
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
So you are suggesting like a naked Sha-Ryn on a tribal-like throne with a tiger or something at her feet? Yes, I'd buy that!
Yes! count me in!
Old 09-12-2016, 09:10 AM   #68
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
I would only consider it if she were on a giant donkey
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:51 AM   #69
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I would only consider it if she were on a giant donkey
With increasingly graphic nature of the ARH statues, be careful what you wish for with that donkey!!!
Old 11-03-2016, 08:29 PM   #70
markv
Frackin!

Great news, work on Hades is supposed to start soon! Concept is not finalized but they would like to include Cerebus!!!
markv is offline   Reply With Quote