Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 06-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #21
kenshi8
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
They beat em in game 1. Even if the Heat take game 6, it won't ease my nerves for game 7.
These games have been for the most part blowouts, wee need a close game
kenshi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:42 AM   #22
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshi8 View Post
These games have been for the most part blowouts, wee need a close game
I'd say this one was pretty damn close. On to game 7.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #23
kenshi8

Damn that game was epic, Im not a Lebron fan, in fact Im a lebron hater but man, he balled last night. He was not gonna go down without a fight, He almost got crucified if the heat lost that game because of 2 crucial turnovers down the stretch. But he deserves the credit, without him, the heat would have lost and I tip off my hat to him.
Epic game for the ages, Miami came back down by 5, wow. I thought that was in the bag already and was anticipating Chris Bosh is gonna cry again lol.
But hey, at least we get to watch one more game, I hope it would be a close game again.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #24
adee
Green Arrow

That was a great game. Ray Allen has ice water in his veins!
This series deserved to go seven.

I do think Ginobili was fouled in the closing seconds though.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #25
bat_collector
Galactus

spurs should be blaming only themselvse for missing 3 of 6 free throws down the stretch
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #26
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

That was one of the better games I have seen in the Finals! Wow, that was entertaining … LeBron willed the Heat back to even from being down 13 late in the 3rd. I thought there were a lot of non-calls in the 4th quarter which made the Heat comeback that much harder/impressive. I think the foul calls on either of the late Spurs possessions would have been bad calls based on the way the game was being called in the 4th. Great game, great series … hopefully we get a great game 7. Series for the ages IMO … will it end with TD getting his 5th ring or LBJ getting his 2nd?

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #27
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector View Post
spurs should be blaming only themselvse for missing 3 of 6 free throws down the stretch
very true

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #28
adee
Green Arrow

I agree JG there were a lot of non calls in this game and I think it's better that way but Ginobili was fouled lol LeBron was getting mugged all night so I don't have any issue with them not calling it.

I really don't care about either team but I found myself rooting for the Heat because I wanted to see it go the distance. Now I just want to see a repeat of game 6. It's a really tough call but I think the Heat win.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #29
kenshi8

Imagine if it was a superstar like kobe on the other end instead of ginobli or danny green, Definitely they will blww the whistle.
Even though the spurs lose, I dont mind the non calls because lebron wasn't getting calls too and wade. The spurs lose cause they blew their chances, they can't blame the refs. Although that ray allen 3 point review was weird, that should have been a live ball instead the ref reviewed the 3 without the request of both teams. As a result, the heats defense was able to set instead of a scramble out of bounnds play.

As for the fouls,
I just hope the refs stay consistent in game 7 and call the play as how they called game 6. No superstar calls or ticky tack fouls and we have an excellent game. I hate it when it is a one sided free throw parade.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:05 PM   #30
kenshi8

I really don't care about either team but I found myself rooting for the Heat because I wanted to see it go the distance. Now I just want to see a repeat of game 6. It's a really tough call but I think the Heat win.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I think Miami will win in a blowout fashion tomorrow. I hope the spurs win but I dont see it after they get demoralized like that, Its like rocky balboa coming back from the dead.