Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-04-2019, 10:28 PM   #41
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

ARH could give the guy his money back. Seems pretty reasonable after 5 years. How anyone could defend not doing that is hard to comprehend.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:20 AM   #42
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
ARH could give the guy his money back. Seems pretty reasonable after 5 years. How anyone could defend not doing that is hard to comprehend.
Winner winner chicken dinner.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 05:56 PM   #43
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Original poster comes here stir up the threads and then disappears.Would like to know the outcome.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:02 PM   #44
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

So hang on I read the emails you posted and I don't understand what your problem is?..I mean it is normal to wait a few years for any statue right..?..So the extra 2-3 years you been waiting you seem to have accepted the waiting ... I don't see anywhere in your emails you say that you want a refund immediately ASAP..you seem to be accepting the extra they offered and seem to like the run around?

Just say it clear in your email and ask for a full refund! I WANT A REFUND NOW! If you still want this statue then you must take it up the ass and wait as long as it takes!

I also just want to say that you only have yourself to blame for wanting big over grown ugly deformed animals and butt ugly chicks! Stick to the Greek Gods next time!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:31 PM   #45
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Lets be honest here! The truth is Snadinator wants to wait it out as long as it takes..so in the hope he finally gets the statue then sells flips it to try and double his money! This is what is is all about now!

I also think that if any customer asks for a full refund after almost 5 yrs later of ordering then ARH should refund them immediately!!! with no more questions asked!! Failing to refund them is a disgrace of the company.

I own over 30 statues from ARH and I have not had such bad experiences. But the ones waiting over 5 yrs should be refunded if they ask for it!
Old 06-06-2019, 01:13 AM   #46
SAB380
The X-Men

Great Pheidias posting while drunk is one of the main reasons I come to this sub-forum.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:33 AM   #47
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Great Pheidias posting while drunk is one of the main reasons I come to this sub-forum.
yeah happy birthday to the queen and thanks for the holiday
Old 06-06-2019, 07:01 AM   #48
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
Let me clarify some things. I am not an employee of ARH Studios. I am a self employed sculptor, mold maker and I build statues for a living for all kinds of clients including Arahom.

I met Arahom a couple years ago and he paid me per piece to make molds and to build and paint statues for ARH Studios. At this point I had never heard of ARH Studios and I had mostly worked in the resin kit industry creating and selling my own statues and original designs.

Arahom was not familiar with the resin kit industry and because he geared toward the pre-paint market he was not offering kits to anyone. A year ago or so I proposed the idea that in exchange for making several molds for him he would give me a handful of the original molds from ARH Studios older statues. He told me that I could sell kits with these old molds on my own time and expense. Arahom does not get any money from these sales and I alone do all the work in casting and building these kits. I do not sell any unlicensed kits or recasts.

If someone buys a kit through me and hires me to build and paint a statue, Arahom has nothing to do with that sale. If he gets an order through ARH for a bust or new kit then I sell him a casting and he builds and paints it on his own for whatever cost he charges. We do our work separately in our own studios and I do not even live in the same state as Arahom. I buy all my own silicone and resin and paint and supplies out of my own pocket and get nothing from Arahom.

I am not associated to any old ARH orders and I have no connection to any lost or missing orders through ARH. I am simply a guy trying to make a living as an artist and using my skills to build and paint models and sell kits to those people who want them.

I realize it may be confusing but this is just to clear things up a bit so people understand the situation I am in. I apologize if you are missing orders with ARH but I am just trying to make a living on my own so I hope that makes sense. People have no right to be angry at me or hold me accountable for something I have nothing to do with. Everyone that has done business with me has been given their orders as told and are all very happy with the services I provide. You will only find happily satisfied customers that have worked with me so please stop spreading disinformation.
Well you might not be responsible for older ARH issues fair enough...but you think what you are doing sits well with older ARH customers who own the so called 'Limited Edition' statue by ARH? If ARH made a statue in the past with a limited edition of 200 and then you come along and make another 200 then I personally think it is not fair. But since ARH has given you permission you can't be blamed for that either. It is a call ARH made..whether its a bad call or a good call time will tell. You most likely will not suffer as much damage as ARH will if it is a bad call! If guys are buying more older statue kits and recasts from yiou then the new ARH statues then this is a certain doom for ARH Studios.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:30 AM   #49
clutch
Sailor Moon

Better than the Chinese getting ahold of an older ststue and recasting it.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:45 PM   #50
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

A recast is a recast no matter who makes it. Be china or ARH or Arkalogic.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote