Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-18-2017, 06:04 PM   #141
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Their Sagat will be the sickest statue ever.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:58 PM   #142
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
I do love the prototypz, if they get on it and release Ken I may stick with them and try to pick up Ryu as well. I dont mind waiting for him, but dont want to miss out on Ryu either.

So much coming from P1 that I want (anime line especially) I have a feeling its all gonna land at once.
He's a anime style on all the characters would be so wanted!! Is these in 1/4 or 1/3?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:00 PM   #143
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

I can't wait to see what they do with Ryu. For me there still hasn't been a definitive Ryu statue. The first one from pcs just plain ugly and the second I purchased, but sold because I was so disappointed with it. I think p1 has what it takes to make a must have Ryu.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:01 PM   #144
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Oh interesting they got SF line. I know they will be sick looking but sadly i can say I'm sick of seeing Ryus, Cammys and Chun Li's and we all know they will prob be the first ones out the door.

Love to see Dan, Rose, Sakura for once and maybe P1 will do some chars that no one else really does.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:04 PM   #145
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Ibuki would be dope.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:33 PM   #146
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Oh interesting they got SF line. I know they will be sick looking but sadly i can say I'm sick of seeing Ryus, Cammys and Chun Li's and we all know they will prob be the first ones out the door.

Love to see Dan, Rose, Sakura for once and maybe P1 will do some chars that no one else really does.
I think they will surprise us with something else. They have been doing characters that really aren't done... look at the Batman Arkham line for example.

Prime 1 moves fast, really fast. Once this line takes off I can picture a nice variety of characters coming.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:43 PM   #147
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
I can't wait to see what they do with Ryu. For me there still hasn't been a definitive Ryu statue. The first one from pcs just plain ugly and the second I purchased, but sold because I was so disappointed with it. I think p1 has what it takes to make a must have Ryu.
I think the upcoming 1:6/1:4 Ryu from PZ and 1:3 Ryu from PCS will become the definitives. I'd rather P1 stay clear of Ryu for a while.

Maybe open up with one of the other new challengers (i.e. not Cammy) but that likely won't happen.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:43 AM   #148
qz33
Rescue

One of their biggest advantages with the Arkham line was printing from the game files.
I hope that allows them to produce accurate statues quickly.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:52 AM   #149
Comicbookguy
Hercules

If p1 does a anime chun li, cammy and loads of the others sf females in anime style. That would be so awesome! I would be in on many of them. Hopefully a good pose and great ex coh with low Es along with tons of switch out parts.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:12 AM   #150
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Related to this I have to somewhat agree.

I still don't think definitive Ryu fireball or Ken shoryuken statues have even been seriously attempted.

I'd love to see Prime1 do action statues showcasing their abilities. I think Big Boy Toy's poses are great iconic choices but of course they goofy little toy versions.

I had high hopes the PCS Ultra line would get there but I think Jerry feels the signature moves have been overdone.

That's the game accurate Prime1 Street Fighter statues I'd love to buy.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote