Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #581
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcEMaN_BeckeR View Post
Your a weirdo - case closed!! And it's really funny to me how much you guys care about the stupidest garbage!

You were probably the guy that wanted the Abel and told seller please I'll give you $1,700 and three of my crappy figures that no one wants!! Hahhaah he told me whole story and I did get the Abel Ricky boooby!! Sorry you can't enjoy your Sunday like the rest of us and you want to complain about old posts and ----! I told you no wasn't me because I was being sarcastic! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening nerd!!!

And as for rest of you who dont like me I really don't care because I actually have real friends outside this little fantasy forum!!

I'm moving on like I said if you all want to sit around and laugh at that guy I'm fine with that!!! Have great evening boys and girls!!!

Okay so now you've resorted to name calling,what are you in highschool dude...wow i am a weirdo and a nerd....score for you Becks!!!! You really know me so well....believe me Becker i got a couple fine choice words for you too....but i kinda dont wanna get kicked off the forum because i enjoy my time here so i will move on from that...

I love how you say "case is closed" but then you take the time to throw in a couple more jabs at me and others on the forum...so which is it Becker....case closed or not??? And for the record i have zero interest in that custom ABEL statue,its a nice statue but its not for me...and also for the record i was not the guy who contacted the seller of that Abel statue who conjured up that lame story about trading in pieces and paying 1750 for him....i would never trade any of my pieces and believe me when i tell you this....I wouldnt pay 1750 for that Abel when i know exactly how much it costs....if i really wanted that Abel....i could of easily pm'd Christina months ago when she was showing everyone her commisioned work in sculptors corner....But you were not a member here at the time.....probably way too busy with your billion dollar inventory right????

Furthermore and more importantly i would never ever buy anything from ebay seller The Kingdom....many of us on the forum,especially in the SF PCS section already are full aware of The Kingdoms antics with his Zombie Shin Akuma listings in the past....i know i know he has a 100 percent feedback on ebay...but nevertheless he has had issues with more than one members here....so enjoy your custom Abel dude...i will just wait till Jerry releases one,even though it will probably take him 5 to 10 years...lol

And just a small tip when your building your custom billion dollar collection room...make sure you widen the doorway to fit in your gigantic egotistical swollen head.....oh and leave plenty of room and space in your collection room so your massive swollen head can move around in there and you dont end up hurting one of your "real friends" with that thing.

By the way did you graduate from the Averone school of bragging???

I am done with you Becker...
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #582
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

I just wanna say I love you guys! I'm not drunk...
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:11 PM   #583
hulksmash
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
I just wanna say I love you guys! I'm not drunk...

but why not?!?!?

Attempt to get thread back on track #200:

hulksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #584
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #585
T-Jam
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Okay so now you've resorted to name calling,what are you in highschool dude...wow i am a weirdo and a nerd....score for you Becks!!!! You really know me so well....believe me Becker i got a couple fine choice words for you too....but i kinda dont wanna get kicked off the forum because i enjoy my time here so i will move on from that...

I love how you say "case is closed" but then you take the time to throw in a couple more jabs at me and others on the forum...so which is it Becker....case closed or not??? And for the record i have zero interest in that custom ABEL statue,its a nice statue but its not for me...and also for the record i was not the guy who contacted the seller of that Abel statue who conjured up that lame story about trading in pieces and paying 1750 for him....i would never trade any of my pieces and believe me when i tell you this....I wouldnt pay 1750 for that Abel when i know exactly how much it costs....if i really wanted that Abel....i could of easily pm'd Christina months ago when she was showing everyone her commisioned work in sculptors corner....But you were not a member here at the time.....probably way too busy with your billion dollar inventory right????

Furthermore and more importantly i would never ever buy anything from ebay seller The Kingdom....many of us on the forum,especially in the SF PCS section already are full aware of The Kingdoms antics with his Zombie Shin Akuma listings in the past....i know i know he has a 100 percent feedback on ebay...but nevertheless he has had issues with more than one members here....so enjoy your custom Abel dude...i will just wait till Jerry releases one,even though it will probably take him 5 to 10 years...lol

And just a small tip when your building your custom billion dollar collection room...make sure you widen the doorway to fit in your gigantic egotistical swollen head.....oh and leave plenty of room and space in your collection room so your massive swollen head can move around in there and you dont end up hurting one of your "real friends" with that thing.

By the way did you graduate from the Averone school of bragging???
I am done with you Becker...
now thats good comedy.
T-Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #586
hulksmash
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine714 View Post
holy ---- that Elvis lip just kills me.

Thankfully I think Karl Urban is going to hit a home run with the character
Old 04-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #587
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

I hate Stallone. He's just a crap actor with an even crapper face.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #588
grphyx1
Kingpin

???Jerry, what do you think the shipping will be for this? How big is the box?
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #589
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Torpedo View Post
I hate Stallone. He's just a crap actor with an even crapper face.

why would u say such a mean thing!!your a meanie!!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #590
hulksmash
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post

why would u say such a mean thing!!your a meanie!!