Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-27-2014, 01:20 PM   #1831
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Are they gonna get back from the con and be like wow....look at this mess we gatta sort out now.
that's why god invented the delete all button
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:33 PM   #1832
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Everythings shipping on the 31st right?

I thought that's what it was. In the Warehouse, shipped after SDCC.
By the sound of it, they're still on the water.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:08 PM   #1833
Whirl Wind Boy
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Quote:
These news letters are just rubbing salt in the wound now. Continuously claiming the ninjas will be there on the 20th and it's now the 27th with no word or a single response.

Chris
Quote:
By the sound of it, they're still on the water.

Chris
By what sound? To say there hasn't been any word is false, as several members on here have had direct communication through email with PCS regarding payments and discounts. We also received shipping quotes this last week and notices from Sideshow.

If your so worried or upset bro, email PCS. Many people come in here and complain, but they've always replied to my emails with a couple days.

For all we know their sitting in their warehouse since the 20th. I mean seriously, do people want a detailed day by day update of everything? Sideshow doesn't let all of us know every detail of where statues are on boats, production pics, ect...
Whirl Wind Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #1834
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirl Wind Boy View Post
By what sound? To say there hasn't been any word is false, as several members on here have had direct communication through email with PCS regarding payments and discounts. We also received shipping quotes this last week and notices from Sideshow.

If your so worried or upset bro, email PCS. Many people come in here and complain, but they've always replied to my emails with a couple days.

For all we know their sitting in their warehouse since the 20th. I mean seriously, do people want a detailed day by day update of everything? Sideshow doesn't let all of us know every detail of where statues are on boats, production pics, ect...
I've sent several emails which haven't got a reply in over 2 weeks.

I'm going by the fact that not a single person has got a shipping confirmation after the date they were said to be in the country. SS sent out notifications that they will be processing orders on the 29th, but nothing in the emails actually saying they will be shipped at that time. Personally, I think they're still on the water and we will be hearing of another delay soon.

I don't need them to give me a day by day itinerary of what they're are doing, but given the history here.....do you blame me if I'm a bit skeptical?

My patience at this point is all but exhausted, so literally any little hick up right now may cause me to perform a fatality on someone.

Chris
Old 07-27-2014, 02:56 PM   #1835
Whirl Wind Boy
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Quote:

I'm going by the fact that not a single person has got a shipping confirmation after the date they were said to be in the country. SS sent out notifications that they will be processing orders on the 29th, but nothing in the emails actually saying they will be shipped at that time. Personally, I think they're still on the water and we will be hearing of another delay soon.

I don't need them to give me a day by day itinerary of what they're are doing, but given the history here.....do you blame me if I'm a bit skeptical?

My patience at this point is all but exhausted, so literally any little hick up right now may cause me to perform a fatality on someone.

Chris
Damn i din't know about you not getting any email updates bro. Hopefully this week will be better for us collectors. No comic con so no excuses imo.

As for the fatality, it would be a cool meme if someone gets a ----ty scorpion, had to destroy him to get their replacement, and in the pic had sub-zero standing over him.
Whirl Wind Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:44 PM   #1836
Hanzo
I am da law!

The newsletter didnt say anything new, so looks like they havent arrived if so i assume pcs would at least inform us there. I still think it was a great idea to get the shipping payments out of the way though.
Hanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:24 PM   #1837
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:

Chris
I have no idea what PCS is going to do since they for some reason expect payment before they are ready to ship stuff. But my experience with SS over the years is that they wouldn't charge if they wouldn't be ready to ship out within 0-2 days of charging. I think Scorpion ships out this week.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 10:50 PM   #1838
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
I have no idea what PCS is going to do since they for some reason expect payment before they are ready to ship stuff. But my experience with SS over the years is that they wouldn't charge if they wouldn't be ready to ship out within 0-2 days of charging. I think Scorpion ships out this week.
Ya that's what I figured and been my experience for the most part as well. There was only one time SS took a week to ship out a piece to me after they charged me the final shipping payment. It was for a Dinosauria piece, can't remember which one now. I remember calling them though and b!tching why they haven't shipped out my package.

We'll see what happens here soon I guess.

Chris
Old 07-27-2014, 11:37 PM   #1839
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Yeah, I think it's happened to me once. I want to say it was Ivy, so fairly recent, but after order dozens and dozens of pieces over the years I guess it's not bad. If they charge I expect a shipping notice by the end of the next day.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:12 AM   #1840
WickedlNl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Ok I dont get this "they are too busy" to respond to emails right now, comicon, wondercon bla bla. If there is something wrong with your statue that you payed hundreds of dollars for you have every right to have proper customer service.

Do only 3 people work at PCS? Why don't they hire someone that only responds to emails? I really feel for the people here waiting 2-3 weeks to see if they are even going to get a response for a replacement or not. Im sure tons of useless e-mails get sent out but comon, enough with the excuses or random ignoring of emails. If you you send a request or question you should get a response in the next 24-48hrs tops! I sent out a question regarding the shipping for my area and guess what, no response for 5 days already.

Also, this type of payment through paypall where you put in the ammount for shipping yourself is wack. You can build your own website with Squarespace for $192 a year sub and they have integrated shipping estimates like SS does when you place an order. Whats with the primitive requests?

Right now I know I gave $650 for a statue and I have no clue when its coming or if my shipping is accepted or if its enough.
WickedlNl is offline   Reply With Quote