Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-14-2020, 06:15 AM   #181
BurningRage
Inhumans

Black Manta to go with him would be nice.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 02:11 AM   #182
Cygor
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Sorry for going slightly of topic.

But have we gotten any offical word if this party is going down!(and by party i mean online comic con )

We are 1 day and 1 week away from what should be the start of the event.

Biggest event of the year in the hobby for me and this year have been abysmal (Granted we are dealing with a global pandemic)
Cygor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:10 AM   #183
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
They are literally 1 piece away from the original 7 JLA in 1/4. I haven't given up hope yet.

The other cool thing is they also did Green Arrow and Black Canary so you could even go expanded JLA if they give is MM.
I wouldn't count the new Aquaman as their main dc comic 1/4 line... that's a movie piece Aquaman..
so we're still 5/7 for the JLA 1/4 line.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:19 AM   #184
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
I wouldn't count the new Aquaman as their main dc comic 1/4 line... that's a movie piece Aquaman..
so we're still 5/7 for the JLA 1/4 line.
They already did a killer comic Aquaman, what are you talking about?
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:38 AM   #185
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygor View Post

But have we gotten any offical word if this party is going down!(and by party i mean online comic con )

Biggest event of the year in the hobby for me and this year have been abysmal (Granted we are dealing with a global pandemic)
I wondered the same thing, people keep giving there wish list, but I haven't heard a word from sideshow, they have done a horrible job of keeping us updated this year, the only thing I see on sideshows YouTube is "joshy g" and his wrestling buddies, my last 4 statues I've ordered are from xm, prime 1, damtoys and quarantine studio and up until this year every statue I owned was sideshow
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 11:23 AM   #186
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygor View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
I wondered the same thing, people keep giving there wish list, but I haven't heard a word from sideshow, they have done a horrible job of keeping us updated this year, the only thing I see on sideshows YouTube is "joshy g" and his wrestling buddies, my last 4 statues I've ordered are from xm, prime 1, damtoys and quarantine studio and up until this year every statue I owned was sideshow

COVID has really done a number on lots, statues are not immune to it. I won't be shocked if it takes 1-2 or more years to catch up.

I can only hope that between this week or next week it will be announced about the SDCC reveals. The last sneak video for Taskmaster said they had TONS more to show us. Hopefully that is a hint that July will be jam packed with stuff.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 11:49 AM   #187
Mister H
Gen 13

I wish Sideshow would get the license for Fallout 4 and Skyrim.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 11:51 AM   #188
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I wish Sideshow would get the license for Fallout 4 and Skyrim.
And Mass Effect...I missed out on those statues by Gaming Heads several years back, and I don't think there has been anything else since.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 12:29 PM   #189
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
COVID has really done a number on lots, statues are not immune to it. I won't be shocked if it takes 1-2 or more years to catch up.

I can only hope that between this week or next week it will be announced about the SDCC reveals. The last sneak video for Taskmaster said they had TONS more to show us. Hopefully that is a hint that July will be jam packed with stuff.
You are right, and I'm not mad at them for less releases, I just wish they had give us a few more teasers, and there sideshow live stuff now is terrible, hopefully things will get better
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:18 PM   #190
Mercy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

All I want is for Sideshow to reveal that Bounty Hunter: Galactic Gun For Hire Statue and Cyberpunk Statue, which go well with my Cybercop statue. Right now I would love more Star Wars statues, especially Ahsoka Tano. It's only a pipe dream, but I would really like if statue companies would make more statues based on popular video game franchises.
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote