Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 04-13-2022, 11:20 PM   #11
MrYac
Hercules

season 1 was great, took a giant nosedive after that. i think this is a really odd choice. but heck maybe they'll throw a curve ball and it'll be robot Yul Brynner and the world will be a better place.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 02:59 AM   #12
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I think it's a strange choice too, but maybe the licence was relatively cheap so they took a chance. With everything they have planned, I wouldn't be surprised if this, dune and the matrix get massively delayed, along with other licences
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 03:27 AM   #13
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
I think it's a strange choice too, but maybe the licence was relatively cheap so they took a chance. With everything they have planned, I wouldn't be surprised if this, dune and the matrix get massively delayed, along with other licences
I have the feeling that Dune is going to be 1:6 InArt action figures - only.

I had hoped that with Dune winning Oscars - it would gather enough "prestige" to entice companies to make statues - but so far, not really.....and no, I'm not counting the P1 effort - not yet at least - not with their track record.

I agree with you though - these are "stocking fillers", we might get the odd product here and there, but I doubt they'll make enough to justify a stand alone collection.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 08:11 PM   #14
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I'm very curious what they end up producing for this line. As much as I love the series (well, season 3 was disappointing), I doubt I'd be willing to pay current prices for any of the characters.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote