Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Martin Canale's GoreGroup Studio

Old 03-13-2012, 02:58 AM   #121
francois_nor
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvajosh69 View Post
People who want the alternate portraits should go on Sideshow's FB page and say so in the comments section under the LSF Wolverine! I did. Also, I sent a customer service request to their production team. Not sure it will work, but it's worth a try!
I just posted on their Facebook page about the extra head.. It's under francois norpetlian... Comment on it and let's see what happens... It's worth the try. Wolverine is my favorite character and I wasn't planning on buying this at all. But if they add these two head, it's no brainer to buy this statue then.
francois_nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:03 AM   #122
francois_nor

Guys I really think if we voice our complains on Facebook this would work. I don't think many orders have been placed for that statue. The price is outrageous!!! They need to add at least one head if not both.... Let's make sure they know that!!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #123
GedTasker
Home Grown Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by francois_nor View Post
I just posted on their Facebook page about the extra head.. It's under francois norpetlian... Comment on it and let's see what happens... It's worth the try. Wolverine is my favorite character and I wasn't planning on buying this at all. But if they add these two head, it's no brainer to buy this statue then.
Francois where did you leave your comment mate..? I commented under the pictures of the piece itself... i hate this new facebook design!!!!
GedTasker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #124
AstroWho
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Sideshow doesn't care what you have to say unless it's high praise.
Their own site is the perfect example.
You can post comments on every piece about how great it is but if it's anything even remotely negative, they won't let you post it.
Sideshow wouldn't alter a piece based on what the fans had to say.
The only thing they've ever done was raise an edition size supposedly "for the fans".
Not cause they were making a ton more money on it.
AstroWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #125
francois_nor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GedTasker View Post
Francois where did you leave your comment mate..? I commented under the pictures of the piece itself... i hate this new facebook design!!!!
I feel you bro it does suck. but on sideshow timeline, all personal posts are located on the right side. It will say recent posts by others. Check under that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroWho View Post
Sideshow doesn't care what you have to say unless it's high praise.
Their own site is the perfect example.
You can post comments on every piece about how great it is but if it's anything even remotely negative, they won't let you post it.
Sideshow wouldn't alter a piece based on what the fans had to say.
The only thing they've ever done was raise an edition size supposedly "for the fans".
Not cause they were making a ton more money on it.

Sideshow is there to make money like any other company. If they see that nobody is buying that $2000 wolverine than they might include the new heads. After all a small profit is better than no profit. I might even make a youtube video and complain about it and maybe if I can get enough likes on that videos, that will change their mind. Pitu already made one and if more people do than who knows we might get our wish!!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #126
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

I wish you guys luck with your campaign, its really unfair that SS denied its customers those incredible extra head sculpts and still expect folks to lay down $2000 for this piece.

It dosent help the cause that Averone is defending Sideshows decision over on the freaks board, he seems to be Sideshows unofficial spokesman now that he's partnering with them.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #127
francois_nor

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I wish you guys luck with your campaign, its really unfair that SS denied its customers those incredible extra head sculpts and still expect folks to lay down $2000 for this piece.

It dosent help the cause that Averone is defending Sideshows decision over on the freaks board, he seems to be Sideshows unofficial spokesman now that he's partnering with them.
Averone is just one guy, if we voice our complains sideshow will see it and adjust things.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #128
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

I hope you are right, i remember there was a huge protest from fans when SS first showed the Hulk comiquette, a lot of fans complained to SS about getting his buzz cut hair changed but they refused, i think Sideshow are very stubborn when it comes to their products.

But hopefully if enough people contact them and speak up we could change Sideshows position regarding the heads.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #129
francois_nor

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I hope you are right, i remember there was a huge protest from fans when SS first showed the Hulk comiquette, a lot of fans complained to SS about getting his buzz cut hair changed but they refused, i think Sideshow are very stubborn when it comes to their products.

But hopefully if enough people contact them and speak up we could change Sideshows position regarding the heads.
That's a different story, the hulk comiquette was not $2000. Also sideshow didn't do different version of the hulk's head. But here it's clear that sideshow paid Martin to make these heads in an attempt to maybe to sell them as well. But obviously they changed their mind for whatever reason.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #130
uvajosh69
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by francois_nor View Post
That's a different story, the hulk comiquette was not $2000. Also sideshow didn't do different version of the hulk's head. But here it's clear that sideshow paid Martin to make these heads in an attempt to maybe to sell them as well. But obviously they changed their mind for whatever reason.
I'm with you Francois! I also posted on FB and emailed their customer service via their website. People should do this as well.
uvajosh69 is offline   Reply With Quote