Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-18-2019, 09:21 AM   #3841
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Everyone who has this in hand says he is enormous. Some even say he isnt displayable....

But go ahead continue your crusade based on pictures alone. Not everyone is some Sideshow fanboy trying to justify their purchase.
That’s true. My Juggs statue is more like a 1/3 scale. It’s bigger than my OG hulk and Rhino. It’s about the same size as Abomination PF. Now I have two statues that I have a hard time displaying due to their size. I am not complaining though, I love my Juggs statue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	95087590-3455-4534-A486-91A3E7FFA968.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	126414   Click image for larger version

Name:	F6672DF9-FCC7-4D03-9502-EC868305A244.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	126415   Click image for larger version

Name:	B58694D9-D677-434B-A1CD-BC082997F92E.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	232.0 KB
ID:	126416   Click image for larger version

Name:	A9917DD6-BAA5-40DE-8A2F-E8BE3D1A9972.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	227.8 KB
ID:	126417  
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:56 AM   #3842
Y3E
Gen 13

A lot of collectors don't have the OG Hulk or Rhino and don't know the size of these, so they have nothing other than pics to go by. If you do a side by side with Rhino and Thanos on the Throne, Rhino is bulkier.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thanos vs Rhino.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	381.0 KB
ID:	126418  
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:24 AM   #3843
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Everyone who has this in hand says he is enormous. Some even say he isnt displayable....

But go ahead continue your crusade based on pictures alone. Not everyone is some Sideshow fanboy trying to justify their purchase.
Sure, I'll go ahead and continue my crusade. I've owned all the aforementioned big character pfs being compared. I know how to gauge the size between juggernaut and these larger characters, even if I don't own juggs. Unless youre a noob or you're just hyping up juggernaut trying to increase his value by trying to hype him up, no seasoned collecter is that ignorant comprehending size.

I'll put it to rest here with Apocalypse and Juggernaut. Juggs has the bigger proportions on some of these statues. But him being taller in height? He's no bigger than the other large characters.

Put it this way, if Juggs were standing straight up, flat on his base, alongside Apocalypse which has the same height as juggs base, they'd be standing head to head the same height. And Apocalypse with his arm raised is at 32" inches, juggs at 28"inch with his arm in the air and is also slightly propped up at his feet.

The proof is there in all these photos. It's your choice if you want to stay painstakingly ignorant, and continue your facade.

Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:24 AM   #3844
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD980 View Post
That’s true. My Juggs statue is more like a 1/3 scale. It’s bigger than my OG hulk and Rhino. It’s about the same size as Abomination PF. Now I have two statues that I have a hard time displaying due to their size. I am not complaining though, I love my Juggs statue.

Yeah it's obvious Juggernaut is huge. I own Rhino and it's really big and Juggy looks way bigger than him. Those pictures don't lie.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:25 AM   #3845
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD980 View Post

Yeah it's obvious Juggernaut is huge. I own Rhino and it's really big and Juggy looks way bigger than him. Those pictures don't lie.
Old 10-18-2019, 10:32 AM   #3846
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post

Put it this way, if Juggs were standing straight up, flat on his base, alongside Apocalypse which has the same height as juggs base, they'd be standing head to head the same height. And Apocalypse with his arm raised is at 32" inches, juggs at 28"inch with his arm in the air and is also slightly propped up at his feet.

The proof is there in all these photos. It's your choice if you want to stay painstakingly ignorant, and continue your facade.

How convenient of you to completely disregard bulk...
Do you see how thick Juggernaut's body, arms, and legs are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
I know how to gauge the size between juggernaut and these larger characters. I'll put it to rest here with Apocalypse and Juggernaut. Juggs has the bigger proportions on some of these statues. But him being taller in height? He's no bigger than the other large characters.
No, I don't believe you do. That's like saying Shawn Livingston is just as big as Lebron James because they are about the same height.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:39 AM   #3847
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I don't understand why people have to start being rude about it. If you think Juggernaut looks like a mini statue good for you. You don't need to be an ass about it.
Old 10-18-2019, 10:40 AM   #3848
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

dup post but I won't waste it. lol I love this statue and can't wait to have it in hand.
Old 10-18-2019, 10:58 AM   #3849
Darkhumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
A lot of collectors don't have the OG Hulk or Rhino and don't know the size of these, so they have nothing other than pics to go by. If you do a side by side with Rhino and Thanos on the Throne, Rhino is bulkier.
Don't presume a lot of collectors don't own these. There's plenty of collectors like myself that do. It's the newer collectors that don't own these, looking at photos and making an assumption based off some of these misleading reviewers or opinions, from collectors that just want the monetary value to rise on their new statue.
Old 10-18-2019, 11:02 AM   #3850
Darkhumor

Quote:
How convenient of you to completely disregard bulk...
Do you see how thick Juggernaut's body, arms, and legs are?

No, I don't believe you do. That's like saying Shawn Livingston is just as big as Lebron James because they are about the same height.

You might want to read again. I didn't disregard his bulk. It's called proportion.
Keep dwelling in your ignorance. That's all you. I'm done. Enjoy your statue that's the same size as every other large character pf. You guys are the ones that are ruining this hobby for others and buying into sideshows propaganda inflating prices. Really hope they price most of you sideshow sympathizers out soon.