Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 02-11-2019, 12:36 PM   #21
clutch
Sailor Moon

These are people who think they are getting a bonus when they get a tax refund.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:41 AM   #22
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

On Cinemaquettes website the dimensions are estimated values. I wrote them and specifically asked them to kindly provide me with the dimension just of the base. And what do I get as a reply ?
The same over all dimensions like specified on their website. How are they not capable to give proper dimensions?? I mean it is clearly visible that the base is smaller than their over all dimensions int terms of width.

I also asked them about the overall weight. They didn't even care to answer this question.

A dealer in Austria told me that he received info that the statue weighs approx. 110 kg ( 243 pounds).
That would be a huge improvement to Chronicles first version, which is not even half that weight. (including the heaviest part being the supporting metal framework)

I think if the info I got regarding its weight, this baby by Cinemaquette definitely will overshadow its predecessor from Chronicle...by light years!
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 03:40 AM   #23
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Chronicle Collectibles Terminator lifesize

The detailing on this piece is incredible as is the overall chrome look. The Cinemaquette pieces I have in my collection "Alien" and "Arnie" are superb in quality and I have to say that the detailing on the Terminator looks amazing.

Ok so its not T1 or T2 and not the best movie but for me its just the sheer look of this piece which has blown me away.

If its super heavy even better although I am going to be punished for getting this shipped to the UK let alone the import duty!

If I am going for a grail piece with this limited edition release then I think it has to be this one.

Sideshow have re-released their Terminator Lifesize version, not so much of a limited piece after all even if half the price.
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:15 AM   #24
qz33
Rescue

Sideshow's is listed at a whopping 366 pounds? Can anyone confirm?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:30 AM   #25
ALIEN
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Sideshow's is listed at a whopping 366 pounds? Can anyone confirm?
I don't have the exact weight BUT it is VERY heavy, the torso alone is a struggle to lift. Total with the base easily over 300.

I do however have the 1st V1 version but i see little difference weight wise, both cast resin.
ALIEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 01:42 PM   #26
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
I don't have the exact weight BUT it is VERY heavy, the torso alone is a struggle to lift. Total with the base easily over 300.

I do however have the 1st V1 version but i see little difference weight wise, both cast resin.
Thank you for the information, sir!
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 05:57 PM   #27
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Email I got from CM. ETA: Q4 2019.
Last I checked they said these should be completed this quarter, so probably not going to see them till May or later.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 06:35 AM   #28
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

I was told these should be done Q4 this year, but not holding my breath...
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 08:27 AM   #29
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

wasn't aware of this one. Whats the price on it? not in market just wondered since I bought the sideshow one which came in october. There is a bit of actual metal there as its extremely heavy and I will confirm its well above 300lbs and the weight is NOT from the base as it is with so many other statues. Takes 2 people minimum to setup. Looks awesome....lone disappointment would have to be that the guns are plastic. I can see where the ends could get bumped into and snapped off. This is the SS version I am talking about by the way.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 08:34 AM   #30
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

wow, just found the price...ouch. Think I am happy with mine, but will say the "slightly posable fingers and forearms" is a cool thing mine doesn't have.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote