Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 04-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #21
snappahead
Producer
Producer

The Trooper Just survived it. Love old school Maiden. Too bad that's the only Maiden song in there. There's alot of good stuff in this game though I got a kick outta John the Fisherman.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:14 AM   #22
bat_collector
Galactus

are there songs to download yet?

and how much are they?
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:34 AM   #23
Spatial.Archite
U talkin' to me?

I haven't heard anything regarding pricing or availability of downloadable content. The only thing I've read so far is that they'll start offering songs from the original Guitar Hero shortly after release. My guess is they'll wait around a month after release and start the downloads to give everyone a while with the core version of the game, but not waiting long after release to offer new content.

So I can do all the songs around 94% or better on medium, so I'm stepping it up to hard. Anyone else play on the hard difficulty? Not sure how well I'll do...
Spatial.Archite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:40 AM   #24
bat_collector
Galactus

I hope to get one soon as best buy.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #25
CaptCracker
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatial.Archite View Post
I haven't heard anything regarding pricing or availability of downloadable content. The only thing I've read so far is that they'll start offering songs from the original Guitar Hero shortly after release. My guess is they'll wait around a month after release and start the downloads to give everyone a while with the core version of the game, but not waiting long after release to offer new content.

So I can do all the songs around 94% or better on medium, so I'm stepping it up to hard. Anyone else play on the hard difficulty? Not sure how well I'll do...
I completed everything up to medium and now playing hard. Hard is hard....I'm having problems in the first group. In the meantime I bounce back trying to get 4 or 5 stars in easy and medium including the bonus tracks I unlocked (thats all i spent my money on).
My brother is dong much better he beat 15 or so on hard.
CaptCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 04:02 PM   #26
Underdog07
Hercules

I suck. 20 years playing real guitar. I played the expert level today for one song and it was a joke. Back to easy for me.
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:36 PM   #27
bat_collector
Galactus

all the stores here are sold out

bummer
Old 04-09-2007, 08:30 AM   #28
Spatial.Archite
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCracker View Post
I completed everything up to medium and now playing hard. Hard is hard....I'm having problems in the first group. In the meantime I bounce back trying to get 4 or 5 stars in easy and medium including the bonus tracks I unlocked (thats all i spent my money on).
My brother is dong much better he beat 15 or so on hard.
Hard is... hard. I've struggled through a couple of songs, but I think I can eventually pull 'em off on hard. I'll say it right now, I'm not expert material, lol. I don't have enough time to dedicate to become that good I don't believe.

We snagged another guitar so my girlfriend can play along with me. The two-player co-op is actually a lot of fun; more than I was expecting.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:49 AM   #29
thecallahan
THE HUGGERNAUT!!!

God I suck so bad on Medium. My pinky is wimpy and I'm trying to train it to hit that blue note better. Also, I suck hardcore at the hammer-on's and pull-offs. Might have to go into practice mode and well... Practice!
thecallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:14 PM   #30
Spatial.Archite
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecallahan View Post
God I suck so bad on Medium. My pinky is wimpy and I'm trying to train it to hit that blue note better. Also, I suck hardcore at the hammer-on's and pull-offs. Might have to go into practice mode and well... Practice!
I never use my pinky finger, I just use my index, middle, and ring finger to take care of the fret buttons. Kind of weird, everyone else I know uses their pinky finger, but for some reason it just doesn't work out for me.

The hammer-ons and pull-offs seem easier to nail on Hard, but that's because there's quite a few more notes and they're moving at you much faster. Either way, on hard, you need the hammer-ons and pull-offs or you just don't get anywhere.