Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-23-2018, 12:26 AM   #1
qz33
Doctor Doom

D-Day (Days, Week, Weeks, please not Months)

So starting tomorrow everyone and their mother's donkey are going to be looking to see if their PCS orders are at Sideshow.

We are all anxious but I'd say please be kind to Sideshow and try to wait as along as you can before you ask them about specific issues.

I know they are good but I don't think eve n Sideshow fully expects what is coming.

Here's a FAQ
https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-u...eid=e1cabd7e63
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 07:14 AM   #2
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

I don't expect anyone to wait, and why should they? Sideshow are a business. They now have peoples money for orders that are in limbo essentially, so customers have every right to make sure their orders are there as soon as possible, to put them at ease. Sideshow aren't our friends. And vice versa. It's a transaction. Nothing more. Sideshow knew what they were getting themselves into when they made this decision to merge with PCS. I'm just being a realist. Sideshow do what's best for them as a business ; raising prices, merging with other companies in certain aspects to increase revenue. We do what is best for us, as customers; hound them until we get what we are rightfully owed.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:51 AM   #3
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
I don't expect anyone to wait, and why should they? Sideshow are a business. They now have peoples money for orders that are in limbo essentially, so customers have every right to make sure their orders are there as soon as possible, to put them at ease. Sideshow aren't our friends. And vice versa. It's a transaction. Nothing more. Sideshow knew what they were getting themselves into when they made this decision to merge with PCS. I'm just being a realist. Sideshow do what's best for them as a business ; raising prices, merging with other companies in certain aspects to increase revenue. We do what is best for us, as customers; hound them until we get what we are rightfully owed.
The only point is that may not be what is best for customers for a little bit.

Also likely to only gain a canned answer until Sideshow believes they are sufficiently complete.

Even if there are some orders visible and others not it doesn't mean anything has been lost, skipped or additional work isn't happening as it is still a very much ongoing process.

But if anyone does feel it beneficial to their cause then I say hound away.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:15 AM   #4
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

I just checked my orders with Sideshow and it looks like they are starting to upload my PCS orders. They show up under Orders but not under Rewards.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:14 PM   #5
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Checked mine and still no orders from PCS there...
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:35 PM   #6
goatchumby
The Herculoids

It's still just Raphael for me. I would guess that any orders placed on PCS's revised website have made it while SS still sorts through the mess of PayPal receipts for the rest.
goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:08 PM   #7
Atheris
The Maxx

Soooo...how this gonna work. They gonna transfer all orders to SS and SS will ask for payment in full right away for all of them?

Because I got about 6k+ in orders (8k Canadian), and that is truly going to suck.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:12 PM   #8
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Soooo...how this gonna work. They gonna transfer all orders to SS and SS will ask for payment in full right away for all of them?

Because I got about 6k+ in orders, and this is truly going to suck.

Chris
No they will still be taking payments at time of delivery/shipment like usual Sideshow Orders.
You usually do deposit only, now I think you've said?
So you should just owe the balance and shipping when it's time to deliver.

There's no word yet on how payment plans will work, if they will mimic PCS payment structure already in place or be revised.
Old 07-23-2018, 02:41 PM   #9
Harbinger176
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
No they will still be taking payments at time of delivery/shipment like usual Sideshow Orders.
You usually do deposit only, now I think you've said?
So you should just owe the balance and shipping when it's time to deliver.

There's no word yet on how payment plans will work, if they will mimic PCS payment structure already in place or be revised.
Are we still making payments to PCS through Paypal for existing orders? The newsletter stated that payments for Chun-Li are due July 29 but now that SS taking over should we just wait and let the dust settle?
Harbinger176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:49 PM   #10
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger176 View Post
Are we still making payments to PCS through Paypal for existing orders? The newsletter stated that payments for Chun-Li are due July 29 but now that SS taking over should we just wait and let the dust settle?
Don't worry about payments. This company is hard up for cash they aren't going to be cancelling orders just to have to provide more refunds.