Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 07-21-2018, 04:25 PM   #31
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickPS View Post
Our favourite fictional paleontologist?
Yeah no kidding. The likeness is uncanny. There is no mistaking it for anyone else.

As more pics are shown the likeness looks better and better. This went from being a definite pass to a definite want for me.

Nice job, Chronicle.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 12:20 AM   #32
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
Yeah no kidding. The likeness is uncanny. There is no mistaking it for anyone else.

As more pics are shown the likeness looks better and better. This went from being a definite pass to a definite want for me.

Nice job, Chronicle.
Atheris is just trolling again, what's new.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:27 PM   #33
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Jacob painted the face and hands on Grant, it's amazing in person.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:30 PM   #34
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Atheris is just trolling again, what's new.
Seems literally anyone with an opinion not inline with yours is a troll. I'd say you fit the definition more than I do.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:41 PM   #35
Dinos4Ever
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

How people can say this figure doesn't look like Sam Neill is beyond me. I've been a hard critic of Chronicle, but wow this figure is amazing! The likeness is perfect!
Dinos4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:21 PM   #36
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Seems literally anyone with an opinion not inline with yours is a troll. I'd say you fit the definition more than I do.

Chris
No, just obvious trolls like you. Everyone can clearly see what you are and I am not the only one to point it out, just move along and stop wasting board space.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:32 PM   #37
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Yeah, looks great. Especially if they add the reflective puddles suggested and a flickering light (not overdone though please).

Hope it sells out and quickly, as i would really love to see this as the start of an even extremely limited line, but with Ellie, Malcolm, Hammond, Muldoon, Lex&Tim.. and even yellow raincoat Nedry, Arnold (Sam Jackson attacked by a raptor in a 1:4 mini-diorama? This needs to happen asap), Wu (maybe with a raptor hatchling), Gennaro, Dodgson (restaurant diorama? That would also be a perfect Barbasol can companion piece? )..

I mean take the NECA Aliens series, they made me buy toys again just because of how consistent their human line is/was, who could have ever imagined i could display in a cabinet a realistic looking Burke, or Vasquez, or Newt, or Frost, or James Cameron next to the final battle recreation in scale..
I would love to see something like this from Chronicle, and i'm sure every character would easily sell beetween JP fans as long as they're well made, reasonably priced and limited in the run.

Spoiler
Ok, i tried.
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:21 PM   #38
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
No, just obvious trolls like you. Everyone can clearly see what you are and I am not the only one to point it out, just move along and stop wasting board space.
I've been in this game and on this board longer than you've been collecting pal. Years ago I use to have the energy to put douches like you in a corner and beat you with your own stupidity, but I simply dont anymore. So by all means, carry on.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:32 PM   #39
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
I've been in this game and on this board longer than you've been collecting pal. Years ago I use to have the energy to put douches like you in a corner and beat you with your own stupidity, but I simply don't anymore. So by all means, carry on.

Chris
No, you haven't been collecting longer than me, and so what if you have. That has got to be the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Not only a troll but a "weak" one with no energy.

In classic troll fashion you can't win so you give up and start name calling. You are so transparent it's embarrassing. You are lucky I wasn't registered here "years ago"(I was more into cars/guns back then), your fake tough guy act doesn't fly now and wouldn't have then.
Old 07-25-2018, 01:19 AM   #40
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Hmmm looks like he deleted his earlier post about this piece after seeing how great it looks. Planning on adding it to your collection??
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote