Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-13-2018, 11:08 AM   #11
Oxymoron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Two Face
Robin
Bane (mercenary)
Arkham Knight
Deathstroke

on preorder:

Catwoman
Scarecrow

I don't have any of the P1 Batman statues yet as I'm still waiting for one I'm 100% satisfied with. I will probably get the Justice League version although I've never seen the movie, but I like how he looks and think he would fit in.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:26 AM   #12
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Batman (original)
Robin EX
Batgirl
Harley EX
Two Face EX

On order:

Scarecrow
Catwoman
AO Joker
AK Joker
Red Nightwing

If Red Nightwing sees delays ("if"....haha), I may cancel.

I wouldn't mind having that story pack Red Hood, but I am really not totally sure how I'm displaying all of these plus the Hush line.

I have the Miller Dark Knight, but I don't really consider that an "Arkham" statue.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:47 AM   #13
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Some impressive lists. I wonder how many of you actually have all your pieces you own on display? I ask because it seems common for collectors to pile these up and then need to purge a few once they finally get their setups going like SONICobra mentioned above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I have the Miller Dark Knight, but I don't really consider that an "Arkham" statue.
Neither do I, that’s why I didn’t include him on my list but I guess he technically is part of the line since he’s a skin in the game. I believe that’s why P1 was able to produce him as I don’t think they actually have a TDKR license.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:11 PM   #14
myskye23
Hellboy

Compared to everyone else, my list is rather short but they're ALL impressive pieces!

Prestige Batman
Deathstroke
Mr. Freeze on PO
XE Batman on PO

Hoping to get Catwoman, Batman Beyond and Flashpoint Batman in the future
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:11 PM   #15
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Wow, all those statues and no Batman? Is it because you don't want one or you didn't like any of the Arkham Batman statues P1 offered?
I collect villains more than heroes. Big Optimus, Decepticon and Rogues Gallery collector. Only so much room...

I have the SS Keaton Batman and will PO the P1 Bale Batman. The only Batman Statue I've liked so far was the Iron Studios 1/3. I own it but hate the base. I like the black variant but again hate the base. WAYYY too big.

I will say if SS goes through with their Catwoman and Mr. Freeze to look like BTAS, both my P1 EX's will hopefully go to you guys on waitlist.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #16
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Neither do I, that’s why I didn’t include him on my list but I guess he technically is part of the line since he’s a skin in the game. I believe that’s why P1 was able to produce him as I don’t think they actually have a TDKR license.
Yeah, it was funny how they got away with that, especially when the base has a character from DKR that wasn't in the game.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 06:03 AM   #17
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I'm going to bump up this thread cause I just started to collect P1 batman.

Just ordered my first:

Origins Batman (EX) - It was always my favorite Prime 1 batman when I saw people's pics in the past and origins is one of my favorite batman games of all time! I seriousy loved it and had no idea why some poeple had some negatives with it. I personally found it incredible and was extremely sad when I finished it!

I had just noticed the EX is still available on P1's website on "low stock" alert and decided to go for it!

Two Face (EX) - Another "wow I can still get the EX" realization. Couldn't say no.

Scarecrow (REG) - Looks fantastic in reviews. No need for the EX head since I don't have that version of batman coming.

Mr. Freeze (EX) - Currently on the WL through P1. Really have my heart set on it converting so I'm praying every. single. day. for that good news email. This is my most anticipated piece out of the ENTIRE line!

Hush Poison Ivy(EX) - Currently on the WL for the EX on Sideshow. I 100% expect my WL to convert due to it still being available on P1's website.

Hush Huntress (Cloth Version) - Just gorgeous! SO so excited for her. After much deliberation I think the cloth cape version is a must.

Classic Harley (EX?) - I assume I'll like the ex when it's announced as to what it is. But she made the cut for sure!

As for future pieces, I'm looking forward to seeing their batman damned statue and the joker as well.

I know some of these are "technically" from different lines but they are all P1 batman pieces in the same scale and IMO go flawlessly together. It's cool to be able to mix and match the pieces I want to get the definitive version of each character. For example, even though hush Poison Ivy isn't from an arkham game, she'll look great next to origins batman.

So excited to get these pieces. I'm sure I'll be very very happy!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 12:02 PM   #18
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

All I have is Deathstroke and I'm totally happy with that piece!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:19 AM   #19
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
All I have is Deathstroke and I'm totally happy with that piece!
Same here but I was really hoping P1 would release a 1/3 Arkham Asylum/City Batman as well. I would've loved to have paired up my Deathstroke with a AA/AC Bats.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:37 PM   #20
Darkest Knight
Blue Falcon

AK Batman
Robin
Batgirl
Harley Quinn
Catwoman

On order:

AK Joker
Darkest Knight is offline   Reply With Quote