Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnis View Post
That platform was dumped ages ago.
Not true. See my screen shot
cjacobs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:47 PM   #952
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Now that I am thinking back even further I think Chad was trying to design a platform that both of Batman and robin statue and base would sit on. I do remember seeing some mock up and it really did not look very good. I remember the feedback was very negative and I think they were actually trying to re-design it because I do remember some people complaining over the fact that it didn’t accommodate Batgirl where the posting on the Tweeterhead site for Robin said that it would accommodate all three.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 06:21 PM   #953
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjacobs83 View Post
I have asked chad on fb many times about the platform addition base and the church base. He ignores the questions. He’s shady and expected more. I will never buy another piece direct from tweeterhead.
I think you might be who I was talking about when I brought up the FB post. I have to say...not trying to stir up drama, but whoever it was tagged him multiple times over days/weeks and he seems to have ignored it. It's possible he missed it, but he posts to replies on there fairly regularly so I don't think he did. In any case, not a good look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Now that I am thinking back even further I think Chad was trying to design a platform that both of Batman and robin statue and base would sit on. I do remember seeing some mock up and it really did not look very good. I remember the feedback was very negative and I think they were actually trying to re-design it because I do remember some people complaining over the fact that it didn’t accommodate Batgirl where the posting on the Tweeterhead site for Robin said that it would accommodate all three.
That's pretty much what happened. He talks about it in the first picture cjacobs83 posted. I don't think I ever got that email Chad was talking about.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 06:57 PM   #954
mmk123

I don’t think anything with the base for Robin was done in an email or if it was an email it was only sent to those that had ordered the Robin exclusive edition through Tweeterhead directly

I do remember him discussing the base and the platform base on a video but ask her which one I am not sure
Old 02-15-2021, 07:02 PM   #955
Karnis
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjacobs83 View Post
Not true. See my screen shot
Old and outdated. The platform was dumped when it became a logistical problem. It was discussed earlier in this thread.
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 07:37 PM   #956
Philintheblank

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I don’t think anything with the base for Robin was done in an email or if it was an email it was only sent to those that had ordered the Robin exclusive edition through Tweeterhead directly
Yeah, I ordered the ex through TH...don't remember any email.

Quote:
Old and outdated. The platform was dumped when it became a logistical problem. It was discussed earlier in this thread.
It's the most recent info I know about. I don't see anything more recent in this thread. The OG combo base (the one I think you're talking about) was scrapped, turned into some sort of connector for Batman and Robin. That wasn't well received so they were going to go back to the drawing board. He used the term combo base in this last message which raised some questions I don't think were answered. That's the latest as far as I know.
Old 02-15-2021, 08:00 PM   #957
cjacobs83
Justice League

Quote:
This was the last time chad talked about it. I have dates and time stamps.
Old 02-15-2021, 08:10 PM   #958
cjacobs83
Justice League

Quote:
Here you go. From January 2021. 5 weeks ago
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	02FF03E1-26C8-4EA8-82C7-5B9CC587B3F2.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	136983  
Old 02-15-2021, 08:20 PM   #959
mmk123

Well at least he did respond and he did say that that bass is on its way or will be shown which is a good thing
Old 02-15-2021, 08:25 PM   #960
Philintheblank

Okay...so there was some sort of update, single reply that it is. Now I feel like a bit of a dick lol. Chad does need to keep everyone in on this up to date, though...