Jedi Order

Just ordered me an EX.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 12:33 PM   #422
jal4u2c
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
You knew she was on the boat coming over and you just now freak out about not paying your balance? Sorry if I'm not understanding why an emergency on your part constitutes and emergency from TH. I'm sure they will assist when they get a moment.

Out of curiosity, how many emails did you send? And are you sending them to the new email?
No i did not pay the balance just because they say its on the way. Its been TWO YEARS waiting for this. They have my money and making interest for two years plus on Lynda Carter statue. I'm not giving them more money to make interest on while i sit around getting the same excuses. I should be able to go in and pay for my item on the website. Like you do on ANY OTHER retailer website!!! Nothing with them works. NOTHING. So yes, i am pissed off with this company. Don't pretend this is my fault. Get off your high horse!
jal4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 12:50 PM   #423
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jal4u2c View Post
No i did not pay the balance just because they say its on the way. Its been TWO YEARS waiting for this. They have my money and making interest for two years plus on Lynda Carter statue. I'm not giving them more money to make interest on while i sit around getting the same excuses. I should be able to go in and pay for my item on the website. Like you do on ANY OTHER retailer website!!! Nothing with them works. NOTHING. So yes, i am pissed off with this company. Don't pretend this is my fault. Get off your high horse!
On Facebook they say they have it in had with pics. They are shipping today and Monday. I just paid for mine, it's probably safe to pay for yours too.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 12:52 PM   #424
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

This is my most anticipated piece in a long time. I just love how she looks, I can't wait to get her.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 12:53 PM   #425
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
hey jai4u2c

try these emails if you have not heard back from Tweeterhead yet. These two helped me when I had an issue

send it to gwen@tweeterhead.com, with a cc to chad@tweeterhead.com

I understand why you are upset about the delays. I have no idea how long the Wonder Woman statue has been delayed so I cannot comment on that. I am sure that Batgirl would have been out (along with alot of other statues from all companies) months earlier if it had not been for the Corona Virus. We are all tired of hearing that excuse but unfortunately it is now a part of our lives and will be for probably the next year at least.

I normally never purchased my statues directly from the company and would either get them through my LCBS or from Ebay after they were released so I was not familiar with statue delays until I started to order directly from Tweeterhead (and that is not meant to be a knock against Tweeterhead) but from what I read on here statue delays are more common than not.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 01:24 PM   #426
jal4u2c
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

They finally fixed the site and i was able to pay off my balance today. But still have not heard a peep from anyone there regarding my emails. I had emailed Gwen directly, filled out the form on the site, called and left messages and commented on their facebook page. Not a peep from them. It's poor business practices at its finest. I will probably never order directly from them again. I was looking forward to the announcement of the new Catwoman but i have serious doubts on ordering from them again. I will most likely order through Sideshow. At least they respond to emails.
jal4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 01:54 PM   #427
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 03:27 PM   #428
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
grphyx, that looks incredible. Those look great together
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 05:42 PM   #429
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Just ordered me an EX.
Earlier today while I was waiting to hear back from TH re: an invoice, for fun I started an order and noticed no U.S. shipping cost and a $10 discount for using a card. I didn't finish the order cause Chad got back to me (thank you Chad), but I'm curious if you got those "deals" on your order. Thanks.

Last edited by Detective27; 10-30-2020 at 05:45 PM. Reason: The invoice request was for my order placed March 2019.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 05:45 PM   #430
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective27 View Post
Earlier today while I was waiting to hear back from TH re: an invoice, for fun I started an order and noticed no U.S. shipping cost and a $10 discount for using a card. I didn't finish the order cause Chad got back to me (thank you Chad), but I'm curious if you got those "deals" on your order. Thanks.
Yes, I paid a grand total of $249.99 shipped.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote