Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-23-2019, 10:21 AM   #511
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
there's no rush for them to release more to other's yet. When it gets close to ship then that's when they'll make more available.. assuming they still have them available.
Hope your right, wasn't expecting this to waitlist so fast, probably wasn't gonna order because of the size even with as much as i like it but seeing that fast waitlist does make me wish i'd put in an order lol, i'll prob hop on the waitlist.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:02 PM   #512
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I'm going to try for this to be my last 1/3 Harley Quinn given how awesome this is... going to really try...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:56 AM   #513
WolverineFan
I am da law!

I’m trying very hard to stay away from 1/3 but I caved for the Iron Studios Black Version Batman and then caved on the Prime 1 Hush Poison Ivy and I just went on the waitlist for Harley which I have no doubt it will convert due to its price and many will cancel after the initial hype dies down
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:02 PM   #514
built2shred
Phoenix

If people do cancel that's a harsh $130 cancellation fee (NRD)…

You might see a few cancellations but I'm thinking that Prime 1 will give SS a few more statues to fill some of the waitlist... Or did Prime 1 sell out also?
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:13 PM   #515
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

You might see a few cancellations but I'm thinking that Prime 1 will give SS a few more statues to fill some of the waitlist... Or did Prime 1 sell out also?
No, Prime 1 still has it available.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:14 PM   #516
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

Spot on. When this starts to ship in 4 years (LOL!) Prime 1 will allocate more to SS and WL will convert quickly.

IMO this is hands down the perfect Harley for my collection. Gonna be a long wait but it is EPIC
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 04:42 PM   #517
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Thinking the inspiration for this statue came from this cover? If so, it's such a creative improvement from Prime 1...

V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 12:52 PM   #518
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I’m trying very hard to stay away from 1/3 but I caved for the Iron Studios Black Version Batman and then caved on the Prime 1 Hush Poison Ivy and I just went on the waitlist for Harley which I have no doubt it will convert due to its price and many will cancel after the initial hype dies down
I tried to stay away as well. I mostly collect busts and 1/4 scale. My first 1/3 was the Arkham Origins Batman a couple weeks ago and now I have the AO Joker coming. They look amazing and really do seem like the perfect scale.

I really like that Ivy but due to space have to be picky and choosy. I think this Harley looks great and may get one down the road if a deal pops up in secondary market. Just can't afford the new prices.
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 12:55 PM   #519
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy77 View Post
I think this Harley looks great and may get one down the road if a deal pops up in secondary market. Just can't afford the new prices.
You might see a deal down the road on the reg, but probably not on the DX.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:35 PM   #520
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I think one of the things that is driving the DX sales is the hands with guns option. There are many iterations of the character holding a large mallet. Looking down sights is also unique and you just wont get that from Marvel (just go ask Disney about that one). And if the mallet is detachable it will still look great displayed somewhere on the piece. Excited but the wait begins....

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote