Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 08-06-2019, 08:17 AM   #301
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Yeah I have over 3k invested. It’s tough to just have that sitting there with nothing to show for it
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:14 AM   #302
wolfius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

does Chronicle have a presence on the forums anymore? i don't read all the threads, but last time they posted in this one was back in April. are they even cognizant that we're annoyed with the repeated delays and lack of transparency??
wolfius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:05 AM   #303
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfius View Post
does Chronicle have a presence on the forums anymore? i don't read all the threads, but last time they posted in this one was back in April. are they even cognizant that we're annoyed with the repeated delays and lack of transparency??
They have been in other threads as recent as a couple weeks ago, so they are around, just not as active as they used to be unfortunately.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 10:32 AM   #304
wolfius

saw in another thread that someone said these are finally on the boat over—has this confirmed by someone at Chronicle? if it has, i missed it. trying to adjust to the idea that this might actually be in my possession soon.
Old 08-19-2019, 10:51 AM   #305
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I’ve heard a bunch of things are on their way, including Blue, terror dog mount, and something else...the pachy maybe. Hope it’s legit!
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:46 AM   #306
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfius View Post
saw in another thread that someone said these are finally on the boat over—has this confirmed by someone at Chronicle? if it has, i missed it. trying to adjust to the idea that this might actually be in my possession soon.
Yes, it was in the chat
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:56 PM   #307
wolfius

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Yes, it was in the chat
ah, nice. thanks.

...now we have to shift to worrying about it being flawless (as it should be after an extra year's delay).
Old 08-27-2019, 07:44 PM   #308
Chronicle AG
Chronicle Collectibles

Hey guys,

Thulsa Doom is on the way; we expect customs clearance documentation any day now. I'm expecting this to be in our warehouse in a few weeks. Thulsa Doom, Ragnar, Giggles, Pachy, Terror Dog Bust and Skeksis Castles are all expected in by the end of September and we'll ship immediately.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Chronicle AG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 04:45 AM   #309
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle AG View Post
Hey guys,

Thulsa Doom is on the way; we expect customs clearance documentation any day now. I'm expecting this to be in our warehouse in a few weeks. Thulsa Doom, Ragnar, Giggles, Pachy, Terror Dog Bust and Skeksis Castles are all expected in by the end of September and we'll ship immediately.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Thanks for the update.
(and all the other shipping updates over the past year)

I don't think it is really necessary to thank anyone for their patience as they don't really have any other option than to wait out the constant delays, month to month, year to year, quarter to quarter.

It really is quite embarrassing for you at this point. (not so much the actual delay, but more so the fumbling and bumbling where it is obvious you have completely lost any type of control or management over what you can realistically expect to deliver as a business)

So October then.....

For a quick tip, the website still says Q3, maybe it should be updated again to Q4.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:41 AM   #310
clutch
Sailor Moon

Lol!
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote