Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 07-18-2019, 03:45 PM   #21
GlennDesimpel
Doh!

Has anyone already tried reaching out to CC and ask them if this is true?
GlennDesimpel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 03:56 PM   #22
Gathro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
like everyone else i hope none of it is true, as CC has done some excellent work and great customer service.

but after PCS and the amount of time sink / pain i went through to get my money from that thief jerry macaluso and the new owners, i will not be placing any preorders with this company until everything is cleared up 100%. Or will just buy after they start shipping.

The problem with all those preorders in this hobby is by the time they suppose to ship, you have lost all leverage and protection for CC or PayPal claim/chargeback, and is at the complete mercy of the company to honor their order.
This is exactly how I feel. I want to give the benefit but dam was it such a pain dealing with the whole PCS thing.
Gathro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 04:06 PM   #23
Dinos4Ever
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennDesimpel View Post
Has anyone already tried reaching out to CC and ask them if this is true?
Like I said on the last page, they probably won't be able to address this until after SDCC. It was the perfect weekend for this bombshell to hit because SDCC is always a bad time for Chronicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
The problem with all those preorders in this hobby is by the time they suppose to ship, you have lost all leverage and protection for CC or PayPal claim/chargeback, and is at the complete mercy of the company to honor their order.
I've seen a few people point this out now, and it's something I haven't considered but is true. And whether it's intentional or not, it still feels shady.
Dinos4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 04:41 PM   #24
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Paul,
If you happen to check in here, thank you for your work with CC, and whatever part you played allowing me to own Stan Winston JP maquettes, which I was so unlikly to have owned otherwise. They will continue to be the favorite items in my growing collection.
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 05:36 PM   #25
wpmedia
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
Paul,
If you happen to check in here, thank you for your work with CC, and whatever part you played allowing me to own Stan Winston JP maquettes, which I was so unlikly to have owned otherwise. They will continue to be the favorite items in my growing collection.

Drama aside, it was great watching the Facebook Lives and hoping for glimpses or mentions of the Raptor bust when that was being produced - always something I looked forward to each week, and Paul clearly loved his job and the work he was doing.

I will miss him.
wpmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 03:00 PM   #26
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Dear Chronicle customers,

We are sorry for any concern that has been created in our collector community by recent emails and social media posts made by an individual who is not and has never been a customer of Chronicle.-

We can assure you that the accusations made in these posts are absolutely baseless and without merit. Chronicle Collectibles is not engaged in any lawsuit, including any class action lawsuit such as what has been filed recently involving some other companies in the collectibles space. We apologize for the unfortunate behavior of this individual and any concern it may have caused our customers.

Chronicle Collectibles has one of the best track records in the industry for timeline to delivery, and we will not fail to deliver in the future. Every collectible we make available for pre-order is in some stage of production with one of our manufacturing partners. We look forward to sharing the progress of these pieces with all of you as we bring them to completion and ship to collectors around the world. If you have specific questions or concerns about a particular product, please let our customer service team know and we will be happy to send you an update with the most recent news regarding your purchase.-

Chronicle Collectibles is, and has always been, a focused team of dedicated artists-and we are all committed to producing the best products in the industry.-

Thank you all for placing your continued trust in Chronicle. Please reach out to us with any questions on any items you may have on order with us and we will be happy to answer them.

The Chronicle Team
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:00 PM   #27
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Thanks for the reply!

I was worried that your reply would be delayed until August, then September, then October........
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:03 PM   #28
Gathro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Thanks so much for the reply! I can’t wait for the Goblin King!
Gathro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:41 PM   #29
Robopredinator
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

1. While you have confirmed this person under the alias, "Edward Frank" or "John Hill" is "not and has never been a customer of Chronicle Collectibles," can you confirm if this person is a current or former employee of CC?

2. While confirming Chronicle Collectibles "is not engaged in any lawsuit," can you confirm whether Paul Francis or Herbert Cleighton Brown is?

3. Is Paul Francis still working for Chronicle Collectibles in any way?

4. "Chronicle Collectibles has one of the best track records in the industry for timeline to delivery," - that's debatable.
Robopredinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 07:13 PM   #30
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Thank you for the qick response Chronicle Team! Glad it’s been cleared.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote