Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-02-2019, 05:42 AM   #11
clockwork463
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Unboxed mine today. Going to contact Gaming Heads about a return. The paint on Dogmeat and Sole Survivor rubbed off on the paper they packed it in. Looks like it was boxed up before it was fully dry. Dogmeat is the worst. He has visible bare spots where the paper rubbed off the paint in shipping.
*Lowering expectations*
clockwork463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:40 AM   #12
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork463 View Post
*Lowering expectations*

First thing I saw after opening it up was missing paint on Dogmeat. Kind of crushed my spirit. I have wanted a good Dogmeat statue for ages. The whole reason I bought this one.

I need to go over it carefully and take more pictures. I didn't have the will to look much further after Dogmeat and the main body of the Survivor had paint rubbed off. Might be more issues I have not looked at on the remaining pieces I have not unwrapped yet.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:02 AM   #13
gs013564
Justice League

That is disappointing to hear. Ever since the Tali paint issue I've been keeping tabs on other lines to see if it's a wide spread issue.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:17 AM   #14
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs013564 View Post
That is disappointing to hear. Ever since the Tali paint issue I've been keeping tabs on other lines to see if it's a wide spread issue.
This was my first Gaming Heads statue order. I didn't even think to look at previous statue threads and read about their QC and paint apps. If I had I wouldn't have bought this one to begin with.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:27 PM   #15
gs013564
Justice League

To be fair, it's usually not terrible from what I've seen. But, since Mass Effect has been my only purchases and I wanted to see if this was the beginning of a trend or a fluke. I think you may just got unlucky.

But, that being said, GH did take care of the issues.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 06:42 AM   #16
clockwork463

Yeah just opened mine, same problems. I would have been really disappointed if it wasn't for your post. I feel like I'm just getting used to being let down when I get a new statue now.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:26 AM   #17
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork463 View Post
Yeah just opened mine, same problems. I would have been really disappointed if it wasn't for your post. I feel like I'm just getting used to being let down when I get a new statue now.
Sorry, was hoping you would get a good one.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:40 AM   #18
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Going back and forth with Gaming Heads now. They keep offering me money but no replacements. I finally asked on the last email to just get a full refund and return it back to them.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:16 AM   #19
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Now a full 2 weeks and still not a single response from GamingHeads. I will never order anything from them again. Worst customer service I have ever experienced in my 30 years of collecting.

They offered me a $60 refund and told me to get it fixed myself and that was all the contact I have had so far. And that was over 2 weeks ago.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:04 AM   #20
clockwork463

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Now a full 2 weeks and still not a single response from GamingHeads. I will never order anything from them again. Worst customer service I have ever experienced in my 30 years of collecting.

They offered me a $60 refund and told me to get it fixed myself and that was all the contact I have had so far. And that was over 2 weeks ago.
Yeah I messaged them and they took like a week and a half to respond, and I had given them pictures with all the scratches highlighted and they said they couldn't see what I was talking about and they needed more pictures even though I literally circled everything in paint. Never ordering directly from them or f4f again.