Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-15-2019, 09:40 PM   #61
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Mega #10, Green Lantern Hal Jordan

I really don't like what they did with Lantern. He looks like a merman...They ruined him with that
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:01 PM   #62
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

How does one get their hands on the Darkseid statue? I really like it but live in Canada. Also, is it 1:6 scale? I imagine it is since it is 36cm tall.
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 03:25 PM   #63
Gothamite
Phoenix

From NYCC 2019:

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 03:47 PM   #64
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Got the New 52 Wonder Woman in for a steal of a deal (thanks Gothamite ) She is larger than I thought:

ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 05:48 PM   #65
Gothamite
Phoenix

BBTS just listed Darkseid: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/107475

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 01:39 AM   #66
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:20 PM   #67
AlanJG1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

It seems like I have been waiting for a year now for BBTS or Entertainment Earth to get the Batman Animated Mega statue in stock but each month they keep changing the date it is due in. All this time, Eaglemoss was showing it in stock. I have heard horror stories about ordering direct from them so I held off.

A few weeks ago they had it listed for $134.95 with free shipping and no tax so I took the risk. It took a couple of weeks to arrive and when I opened the box I found an Alien Mega statue

I emailed and then called them. They apologized for the mix up and said they would send a new Batman statue to me and I can keep the Alien one. I was told I would receive tracking in a few days. I called a week later and they said the replacement had been sent to the warehouse to fulfill and I would receive tracking.
I never received tracking but a couple of weeks later batman showed up on my doorstep. I was ecstatic that Eaglemoss came through.

It was worth the wait!!!!
The statue looks amazing and I love the pose. It has a regal look with the cape draped over his fist with slight blue shading at the folds of the cape. Definitely one of my favorite statues and highly recommended.

Here is a picture of the long awaited statue.

I am on the fence on whether to pick up Joker but if they did a Dick Grayson animated Robin, it would be a day one purchase.
AlanJG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:49 AM   #68
AlanJG1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just picked up the Tim Drake WB Store statue off of Ebay. He doesn't quite fit in with the timeline but until someone makes a D. Grayson, Timm will have to stay as Robin.

I have the DC Direct Designer series Artgerm Catwoman on pre-order now and I'll think she'll fit in nice with the collection.

Here is my 1/6 BTAS collection so far. I think they fit in nicely together even though they are from different companies and Freeze is a Mondo action figure as opposed to a statue:

Does anyone know if there is any news out of Toy Fair if Eaglemoss is continuing with their BTAS Mega statues?
AlanJG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 11:39 PM   #69
raisin
Doh!

Hello ! Do you know if Eaglemoss continuing the batman animated and justice league animated series mini statues ?
raisin is offline   Reply With Quote