Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 06-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #521
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Reading this thread gives me hope for world peace.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #522
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
One would think that is the case but Hulk fans are so desperate to turn the @$$ whipping that Hulk was getting into a win they'll grasp at anything. In reality Hulk didn't beat the armor as it kicked both life forces out and put them back into the broken chaos of the Hulk's mind.
I have no idea how you come up with your theories...

First off after destroyer put hulk to his knees and said the word "us", it filled hulk with rage that is both cold and burning. That was taken directly from the comic. Hulk then battled Maestro inside of the armor. Maestro was losing to the hulk inside of the armor and made a last ditch effort to try to blow up hulk, who was on the ground in front of the armor. Hulks' spirit proceeded to pull down the visor of the armors' helmet and blew up the destroyer armor from inside. The armor fell off the canyon, sending it and a half ton of rubble on top of it. With another two tons of rocks following the armor as it gets consumed by the rubble. It sure looks defeated to me....

Hulk beat both Maestro and the armor.

The armor always loses from inside. The armor would be lifeless and a tin can if not being inhabited by a spirit. So when you beat the spirit, you beat the armor. Aka: The armor loses every battle.

The hulk really got pissed and his eyes turned red before the Armor stepped on the hulks' blood.

Did hulk get put to his knees.....Yes.
Could Hulk still of kept on fighting the armor...Yes
Was he getting really pissed off....Yes
Was the comic focused on the armor or Maestro....Maestro
Did the hulk beat Maestro and the Armor....Yes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hulk461_17a.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	63841   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hulk461_14b.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	63843  
HulkvsAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #523
Mean Green
Fantomah

In the famous words of DMX: "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Mean Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #524
ratchet
Mandarin

Mak just can't handle the truth...
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #525
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
Reading this thread gives me hope for world peace.
World peace happens when your enemy is dead.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #526
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
World peace happens when your enemy is dead.
That's bleak... but so true...
Old 06-02-2011, 03:29 PM   #527
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkvsAll View Post
I have no idea how you come up with your theories...

First off after destroyer put hulk to his knees and said the word "us", it filled hulk with rage that is both cold and burning. That was taken directly from the comic. Hulk then battled Maestro inside of the armor. Maestro was losing to the hulk inside of the armor and made a last ditch effort to try to blow up hulk, who was on the ground in front of the armor. Hulks' spirit proceeded to pull down the visor of the armors' helmet and blew up the destroyer armor from inside. The armor fell off the canyon, sending it and a half ton of rubble on top of it. With another two tons of rocks following the armor as it gets consumed by the rubble. It sure looks defeated to me....

Hulk beat both Maestro and the armor.

The armor always loses from inside. The armor would be lifeless and a tin can if not being inhabited by a spirit. So when you beat the spirit, you beat the armor. Aka: The armor loses every battle.

The hulk really got pissed and his eyes turned red before the Armor stepped on the hulks' blood.

Did hulk get put to his knees.....Yes.
Could Hulk still of kept on fighting the armor...Yes
Was he getting really pissed off....Yes
Was the comic focused on the armor or Maestro....Maestro
Did the hulk beat Maestro and the Armor....Yes
This is just sad reading the desperation of these Hulk fans.

1.) Did the armor put Hulk on his knees.....Yes.
2.) Was Hulk getting up?....................No.
3.) Was Hulk bleeding all over the place (like he did with Zeus)?.............Yes
4.) Would Hulk getting pissed off have helped him? ....No he would have just died mad.
5.) Was Hulk able to physically able to beat the armor, No he was bleeding too badly to be effective.
6.) Did Hulk beat himself yes?.....................Yes.
7.) Did a fight take place in the armor for control? yes, (I know this is confusing because Hulk just beat himself).
8.) Is the armor destroyed?................... No The blast obviously kicked Hulk's and Maestro's life force out. The armor is in Asgard good as new.
9.) Did this story make sense?........No, because Hulk beat himself and tried to kill himself when Maestro wanted to kill his past self. (I know its confusing because of Hulk's broken state of mind is even more confusing.)
Old 06-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #528
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green View Post
In the famous words of DMX: "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
I can see it now....news headline..... "Gun put on trial for murder". Sources say a man was just walking down the street when a gun jumped into his hand and started shooting people. The man is OK but the gun is being held for questioning, details at 6.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:57 PM   #529
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
This is just sad reading the desperation of these Hulk fans.

1.) Did the armor put Hulk on his knees.....Yes.
2.) Was Hulk getting up?....................No.
3.) Was Hulk bleeding all over the place (like he did with Zeus)?.............Yes
4.) Would Hulk getting pissed off have helped him? ....No he would have just died mad.
5.) Was Hulk able to physically able to beat the armor, No he was bleeding too badly to be effective.
6.) Did Hulk beat himself yes?.....................Yes.
7.) Did a fight take place in the armor for control? yes, (I know this is confusing because Hulk just beat himself).
8.) Is the armor destroyed?................... No The blast obviously kicked Hulk's and Maestro's life force out. The armor is in Asgard good as new.
9.) Did this story make sense?........No, because Hulk beat himself and tried to kill himself when Maestro wanted to kill his past self. (I know its confusing because of Hulk's broken state of mind is even more confusing.)
It's sad reading the desperation of Destroyer fans... can't even admit when it's beat...
Old 06-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #530
Dana P.
TRICKSTER
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
It's sad reading the desperation of Destroyer fans... can't even admit when it's beat...
The irony of your post! It's delightful!
"I thought, 'What is this half horse-looking character?' By the end I said 'I get this and I like it.' My first instinct was that I was a bit unsure. He's the only one who can pick up the hammer. He's a worthy from another planet. But he looks like a horse."
Dana P. is offline   Reply With Quote