So you're getting a Regular?
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:29 AM   #513
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
So you're getting a Regular?
EX. I've been waiting since May 10, 2016. The email said they're expecting my item to ship in a few days.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:49 AM   #514
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
EX. I've been waiting since May 10, 2016. The email said they're expecting my item to ship in a few days.
We're all in that same boat, aren't we? Not doubting your email, just wondering how yours is coming when they say the US Ex aren't arriving until April (or Burning Rage now saying May)? I presume yours would be coming via the US warehouse, as it's in Washington state, I believe.

Regardless, hope your message is legit. Your pics are always great!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 09:11 AM   #515
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
We're all in that same boat, aren't we? Not doubting your email, just wondering how yours is coming when they say the US Ex aren't arriving until April (or Burning Rage now saying May)? I presume yours would be coming via the US warehouse, as it's in Washington state, I believe.

Regardless, hope your message is legit. Your pics are always great!
Thanks. I hope so. I'm in Canada though. According to the shipping calendar it says Varia suit batch 1 in March. It doesn't say EX or reg beside it as some of the other listings do. Maybe it'll have a mixed batch?

Here's what the email said: "We are expecting your order to arrive at our local warehouse in the next few days. Prior to final posting it will be necessary to collect the balance due on your order. We will do this in 10 days from the date of this email or shortly thereafter."
Old 03-24-2019, 08:07 AM   #516
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quite honestly, Im a little pissed at this company. You think a bit of prioritization for the people that waited three years would get these delivered first. Not very cool of them to send to people that just got in and hopped on when they re-opened orders again. I dont see myself ordering anymore of their stuff after this goes through to us U.S. buyers. Another delay to May while everyone else around the world already got theirs while the U.S. market makes up the majority of their sales and they do nothing to expedite it.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 03:17 AM   #517
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Quite honestly, Im a little pissed at this company. You think a bit of prioritization for the people that waited three years would get these delivered first. Not very cool of them to send to people that just got in and hopped on when they re-opened orders again. I dont see myself ordering anymore of their stuff after this goes through to us U.S. buyers. Another delay to May while everyone else around the world already got theirs while the U.S. market makes up the majority of their sales and they do nothing to expedite it.
I PO'd as soon as it went up, but it doesn't bother me. Australia, Asia and Europe most likely get it first because of the travel routes. It's kind of the same with XM statues.

I actually just got my tracking through Canada Post. I should be getting my EX on Thursday!
Old 03-25-2019, 11:46 AM   #518
BarrelCannon
Nightwing

Same here^, I got my shipping info sent today early morning and my final payment went out late last week. Looking forward to it and hoping it's not dinged with some absurd duty fees
BarrelCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:02 PM   #519
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

They sent me an email saying mine convert a while back, but I never got anything asking for payment.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 03:08 PM   #520
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Received mine today. Got the "Final Payment Advice" email on 3/11 and it arrived today, if that helps anyone figure when theirs might be coming. Mine shipped in 1 day though based on my location to the warehouse, so that time may vary for you.

The base is very light compared to what I expected. Some elements are plastic as they explained in the production diaries, like her arm canon, but you can't tell just by looking at them. They blend seamlessly into the statue as a whole.

She comes with one of those weird, large batteries that came with Wind Waker King Of Red Lions, but also has a USB cable to plug her in.

She's beautiful, pics don't do the metallic finish justice. The red is much more red in person than in my pics here. Totally worth the 3 year wait in my opinion!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aDSCN7319.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	122124   Click image for larger version

Name:	aDSCN7325.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	256.0 KB
ID:	122125   Click image for larger version

Name:	aDSCN7316.jpg
Views:	40