Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 10-28-2018, 01:41 AM   #331
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovirfo View Post
More news at the end of October
Is it not the end of october just yet? Eric please show up and give us some explanations about the future of this line. People are selling their pieces, Ken so far nothing and I worry that we will end up without the full line.

Please help
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 02:13 AM   #332
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

I did say I was in no rush to collect the characters I want which includes Ken. That still remains true but a little more communication would be much appreciated.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 04:18 AM   #333
Balthazar

Well, i see your point but i think differently. I want to collect the line myself, not save for my kid. In this rythim, this will take 10 years. I am not prepare for this. Was mentioned her 3 per year, what i already knew would not happen, but at least two. I agree with the communication part
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 11:26 PM   #334
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

the wait is probably a lot longer for another company to do T Hawk lol. 10 years might actually be a blessing 😜
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 04:05 PM   #335
youssef85
Frackin!

I love this line and will support it as long as it exists but I don't appreciate the blackout.We need some updates and regular communication,because silence causes rumors,speculation and people losing faith in the project.
youssef85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:38 AM   #336
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Guys,
I want to thank you for being so patient.
I myself have been a bit upset over this situation.
The truth is, I have been waiting for the Asia license approval.
We have now been referred to the Japan office as the Hong Kong office has been restructured and no longer oversees Asia licensing.

The only reason why we haven’t continued is because legally we cannot sell “world wide” until this document is signed.

I think from now on we will buy all Asian licenses upfront for each character, that way we don’t have to wait or make you wait.

I have deciddd I will continue and have Ken printed and painted, and sell world wide and hopefully by the time we do PO Asia will have sorted the contract.

Trust me we have also re-structured the company, I being the sole owner and turning the company into a corporation rather than an LLC.
Lastly, we have been remodeling the website from the ground up.

My goal is to start doing PO every 3 months four times a year.

At this point judging from the state of the industry I think we can afford 4 releases a year, edition sizes will be smaller I think maybe 200-300 Max depending on the characters.

I will update you once the website is ready and the print is ready to show as well.
The good news is we will be updating with sneak peeks, and showing you what’s coming.
Thank you everyone !

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 11-01-2018 at 10:43 AM.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #337
youssef85
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Guys,
I want to thank you for being so patient.
I myself have been a bit upset over this situation.
The truth is, I have been waiting for the Asia license approval.
We have now been referred to the Japan office as the Hong Kong office has been restructured and no longer oversees Asia licensing.

The only reason why we haven’t continued is because legally we cannot sell “world wide” until this document is signed.

I think from now on we will buy all Asian licenses upfront for each character, that way we don’t have to wait or make you wait.

I have deciddd I will continue and have Ken printed and painted, and sell world wide and hopefully by the time we do PO Asia will have sorted the contract.

Trust me we have also re-structured the company, I being the sole owner and turning the company into a corporation rather than an LLC.
Lastly, we have been remodeling the website from the ground up.

My goal is to start doing PO every 3 months four times a year.

At this point judging from the state of the industry I think we can afford 4 releases a year, edition sizes will be smaller I think maybe 200-300 Max depending on the characters.

I will update you once the website is ready and the print is ready to show as well.
The good news is we will be updating with sneak peeks, and showing you what’s coming.
Thank you everyone !
Thank you for the update Erick ! I love Protoypez products and will continue to support that SF line.Keep delivering quality collectibles to the world !
youssef85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:38 PM   #338
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

prototypez, what are you doing.

Why does it take a year to get a statue approved.

Who cares about asia, that's what is holding you up for months? that you cannot sell in asia? seriously?

And you sell 4 status or less a YEAR, why even waste time on the website, it was fine the way it was.

Please just get ken done, preordered, and ship it.

jesus christ, what does it take to make a ken statue.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:51 PM   #339
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post

Who cares about asia, that's what is holding you up for months? that you cannot sell in asia? seriously?

And you sell 4 status or less a YEAR, why even waste time on the website, it was fine the way it was.

There’s a lot involved with contracts and negotiations with a licensor. Depending what Capcom is wanting of Prototype Z then that’s what they have to do. It’s an unfortunate part of the game companies have to deal with. I want Ken made as well as the other characters, but they have to be smart about it, there’s a lot at risk.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:54 PM   #340
kagero_no_mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post

LOL, so that's how you get producers away from the forums!
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote