Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-14-2016, 10:56 PM   #4981
toty21
The Avengers

Hey Alex, would you happen to know if other than the Alien King Maquette will there be any other Alien or Predator pieces in display at the SDCC?
Thanks
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:09 AM   #4982
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
Hey SSALEX,

Just curious if Sidehsow plans to continue on the 1/2 scale Alien/ Predator bust lines? The Elder looked amazing before it was scrapped. Id also love to see an Alien3 half scale bust as well.

Thanks for your reply in advance!

- Planeswalker
This!

I have been praying for the 1/2 scale Elder to eventually get made. And I would love the 1/2 scale bust line to continue.

Thanks Alex!
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:54 AM   #4983
John M
Frackin!

Alex, enjoying france?!?! Nice place, isn't it?
I was wondering if you know if sideshow have plans for new batman busts...
Took some time to watch batman89 again and went crazy over the possibility of a keaton bust.
A heath ledger joker would be crazy as well!!!
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 02:34 PM   #4984
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Hi Lex,

any other SW PF you guys will have at SDCC besides the ones that are available for Pre-Order atm ?
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 02:35 PM   #4985
Timothy
The Spirit

The "Sideshow Live Scarlet Witch & Jawa Unboxing" video showed a Freddy Krueger art print. When will that Freddy Krueger art print be available to PO? Thank you.
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:05 PM   #4986
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Alex since its Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary this year what have you guys planned? Anything for comic con?
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 01:55 AM   #4987
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemooo View Post
Hi Alex,
any news about the EX for Prime1 TMNT 90 set? Prime1 is saying Sideshow will determine the ES
I have no new news for this set, sorry. If/when an ES is known the site will be updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex,

the last few X-men statues (Brown Wolverine and Dark Phoenix, and Sabretooth) all have the silver base.. will this continue with the next few X-men releases and whats the vision with this particular line.. im hoping there will be lots more
This is more of a design related question that I do not have an answer to. If you can catch Igo in any related X-Men threads I'd bring it up there to see if he he'd have an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
When does the double reward points offer expire for the Voltron maquette?
Double rewards will be stripped of Voltron sometime this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Enjoy your trip Alex. Are you staying in Paris for all 3 weeks or will you be traveling to other parts of Europe? I've been lucky enough to have taken many trips to Europe and seen many different countries. I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful and wonderful the experience was. Have FUN!
I was in Paris for much of my two week stay. I had a couple of day trips (one to Bruges and one to Giverny). It was a very fun trip with so many amazing experiences!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
Hey SSALEX,

Just curious if Sidehsow plans to continue on the 1/2 scale Alien/ Predator bust lines? The Elder looked amazing before it was scrapped. Id also love to see an Alien3 half scale bust as well.

Thanks for your reply in advance!

- Planeswalker
More 1/2 Busts are in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
Hey Alex, would you happen to know if other than the Alien King Maquette will there be any other Alien or Predator pieces in display at the SDCC?
Thanks
There is expected to be representation for the Predator license at SDCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
Alex, enjoying france?!?! Nice place, isn't it?
I was wondering if you know if sideshow have plans for new batman busts...
Took some time to watch batman89 again and went crazy over the possibility of a keaton bust.
A heath ledger joker would be crazy as well!!!
I had a very fun time in France! But I am glad to be home now (I was getting a tad homesick in the last few days of my trip).

I actually don't have any news about future DC Life-Size Busts. Doesn't mean there aren't any being planned, just that I don't have news at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Hi Lex,

any other SW PF you guys will have at SDCC besides the ones that are available for Pre-Order atm ?
I will only say that many licenses (including Star Wars) will have new collectibles on display at the show. How many PFs, Sixth Scale, Maquettes, etc could be on display for each license will be revealed throughout our online event (I really am not at liberty to spoiling product line-ups...sorry).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
The "Sideshow Live Scarlet Witch & Jawa Unboxing" video showed a Freddy Krueger art print. When will that Freddy Krueger art print be available to PO? Thank you.
It is expected to be up for order sometime in July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Alex since its Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary this year what have you guys planned? Anything for comic con?
I know of one Wonder Woman product in the pipeline at this time but she will not be at SDCC.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 03:48 AM   #4988
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

SS and its lack of timing, sigh
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:46 AM   #4989
dood
Kindly Asked To Leave

Red Son Wonder Woman is shipping soon

Jus saying
dood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 03:26 PM   #4990
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Alex,

I know a while back it looked like Death was going to be released in June. Since June is basically over, can we expect to see him in July or has there been a major pushback in his release.

Also, is Gallevarbe completely sold out or will there be another production run? I noticed that seems to be how it worked for a couple other PF's recently.

Thanks!
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote