Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-29-2017, 05:02 AM   #5761
Sushi_Monster
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Alex,

I really do think Sideshow needs to add that extra switchout arm, gripping the arm rest for Thanos, that was advertised before the blog. For the amount of money you guys are asking for, it would be the right thing to do.

Thanks!
Sushi_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 05:47 AM   #5762
Obi-Wan Kenobi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Hi Alex,

I read on this forum that Sideshow will present 6 more Premium Format from Star Wars.

Please, can you tell me, what's the orientation for theses new achievements. We will see more the Original Trilogy or Prequel trilogy? Or the next trilogy?

And most important thing, no love for Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode III?

You hate this character at the Sideshow office? I don't understand!!!! Since Anakin Skywalker of the same episode, we don't see any things about this iconic character. You don't think 9 years ago, this is the moment to create the best representation of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Revenge of the sith?

I would like to know the position of the art department?
Obi-Wan Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 05:58 AM   #5763
Jonezy89
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Monster View Post
Hi Alex,

I really do think Sideshow needs to add that extra switchout arm, gripping the arm rest for Thanos, that was advertised before the blog. For the amount of money you guys are asking for, it would be the right thing to do.

Thanks!
Would like the extra arm also does the current arm light up I'm unclear on this?
Jonezy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:18 AM   #5764
darren1228
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonezy89 View Post
Would like the extra arm also does the current arm light up I'm unclear on this?
No light up for now. If it is possible to implement it'll be announced later. No way they'll add an extra arm.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:45 AM   #5765
Python
Omega Red

Hi Alex, any sign that the Wolf Predator LSB might have a name plate added to make it fit in better with the others? It's a hard pill to swallow at $650 given the others were far... far less. A name plate would be very much appreciated and adds a bit of class to the line imo.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:04 PM   #5766
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Is Sideshow going to Wondercon this year?
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:53 PM   #5767
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Sadly, no.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 08:43 PM   #5768
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atimantium View Post
Hey Alex. Can you just tell us if we are or are not getting a Magneto Jim Lee Premium Format? Thank you in advance for your mercy.
Revisiting this more recent question...

I hope you were watching Sideshow Live earlier today OR have since seen the new thread in this forum today. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfoghorn View Post
Thanks Alex !!!
Thanos is massive !!
21.5 x 18 in a sitting piece is awesome !
Any chance u have depth as well lol
Depth is 13.5 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny272 View Post
Hi, with thanos Sideshow has made me go away from My rule, only batman.
But it is only thanos i need and his big love.

Any chance of a Mistress Death?
No Mistress Death that I'm aware of (at least nothing in the near future).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Hi Alex,

Just a question about the Bane PF. The statue is listed as 23" tall. Is that to the top of his head, or to the top of the tube? If not, what is the height to the top of his head?

Thanks!

PS. Please tell Susan we think she's amazing!
That from the bottom of the base to the top of the tube. I don't have an exact measurement from the bottom of the base to the top of his head at this time but I'll get an answer and post here in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Congrats on the new Boba Fett Premium Format.. looks great

BUT.. how come doing the same characters multiple times within a short time?

Han Solo, Luke and Leia are due for a face lift its not even funny anymore. The main characters and the only statues from 10 years ago are the only ones and they dont look like the actors at all.

Is a new Han, Luke and Leia in works or even on the list to bring out as a new version?
With new customers coming into the collecting community all the time there are iconic characters we'd always like to have on hand, so revisits will occur. That all said, Star Wars fans should be happy with some future offerings that are estimated to be revealed this year (and past this year too). Although I'm not allowed to disclose details on collectibles that haven't been teased and/or announced officially through Sideshow channels (website, social, etc) I can say more is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinyx View Post
Hey Alex,

You're an awesome lady.

WOO.
Awww...thank you so much, rinyx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamegod2x View Post
Hi Alex,

Do you know if the Thanos statue will have a Front Facing Portrait?

Im not a fan of him looking to his left with his finger, its a bit odd to me. I wish there was an option for him to face forward and have a glove without his single finger pointing like that
Sorry, no front front facing portrait will be available on Thanos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
Any plans for a new punisher pf or a justice league live action version of aquaman?
I would expect that the Punisher will be revisited at some point in the future but I really don't know when that would be. As for a live action Aquaman...I really do not know if that's a possibility or not.

Quote:
Hi Alex,

Why can't we use our reward points and apply them to our pre order deposits? Is it possible this can be passed along to the proper channels so that we're allowed to use them on future PO deposits?
I'm sorry to say that this question would be better answered through our Customer Service department but your question about reward points and NRDs will be passed to the appropriate parties for them to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post
Hi Alex. Will the production of Thanos include switch out arms?
No switch out arms will be included with Thanos.

Quote:
Hi Alex,

Whats the deal with Sideshow not taking American Express anymore? Are flexpay users exempt from this change for current flexpay purchases?

Thanks!
Amex has proven to be too difficult to use as a payment option at this time. Perhaps that will change in the future (there was a time when it was not an option for Sideshow purchases) but for now it cannot be used to purchase products through the site. If folks are in the midst of FLEXpay payments on live orders (and have American Express as their current card being charged) then they can still proceed through the entire process with their Amex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex,

will Thanos have a regular edition as well? thanks..
Yes there is a Collector Edition (former name would be regular edition or standard edition) that will be available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi View Post
Hi Alex,

I read on this forum that Sideshow will present 6 more Premium Format from Star Wars.

Please, can you tell me, what's the orientation for theses new achievements. We will see more the Original Trilogy or Prequel trilogy? Or the next trilogy?

And most important thing, no love for Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode III?

You hate this character at the Sideshow office? I don't understand!!!! Since Anakin Skywalker of the same episode, we don't see any things about this iconic character. You don't think 9 years ago, this is the moment to create the best representation of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Revenge of the sith?

I would like to know the position of the art department?
Sorry but I cannot go into any details about any products that have not had official announcements through Sideshow.com or Sideshow social platforms. So what characters will these collectibles be of? I just am not allowed to say.

As for your Obi-Wan question and art direction, this is a perfect question to pose to Igo if you see him on the boards (he's been scarce as of late but he'll pop in from time to time).

I will say that Obi-Wan is a beloved character within the walls of Sideshow, so I'd imagine he'd have some kind of collectible representation at some point in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonezy89 View Post
No extra arm will be included with Thanos. But HOT OFF THE PRESSES...

It was confirmed, just a couple of hours ago, that the gauntlet on the arm WILL light up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hi Alex, any sign that the Wolf Predator LSB might have a name plate added to make it fit in better with the others? It's a hard pill to swallow at $650 given the others were far... far less. A name plate would be very much appreciated and adds a bit of class to the line imo.
No nameplate will be included with the Wolf Predator LSB. If one was included it would have raised the price above $650.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
As nearmint stated, Sideshow will not be at Wondercon this year.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 08:54 PM   #5769
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Thanks as always Alex!
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:34 PM   #5770
Atimantium
Hydra

Thank you Alex.
I was watching and I obviously saw that instantly. Thanks for remembering me.
I've been waiting years for this. Very excited to see what the team does.

Can you give us any more info. Will we see it at SDCC? Will it line up well with the existing PF line up? Anything really. Thanks.
Atimantium is offline   Reply With Quote