Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-02-2016, 12:50 PM   #5451
BurningRage
Inhumans

Are there any plans for a Batman Begins or Batman Returns Batman pf?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:05 PM   #5452
Squizzy614
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Is there any talk of expanding on the new 1/5 TMNT line?? Pleeeeeease...
Squizzy614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:36 PM   #5453
Jayfoghorn
Fantastic Four

Bane will more than likely carry a hefty price tag due to size, complexity and mixed media elements. As for Venom and Carnage, those should fall under the $700 price tag.

Thanks for the answer!!!
But I don't see much complexity in bane
Seems gladiator hulk status, maybe I'm wrong but doubt it has 100 parts to it
Jayfoghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 07:10 PM   #5454
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
Hey alex, now that the dust has kind of settled from the first (and very successful it would seem) preorders, has been any discussion regarding the expansion of the TMNT line? Thanks!
As of now I'm unaware of the line continuing beyond the 4 turtles. Could that change? Sure! But for now the line is just the 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalSpike View Post
Once again Alex, many thanks for taking the time to research & answer MY question and everyone elses.

We all appreciate the effort.

Thank you! Happy to answer questions that I'm able to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex, will their be a regular version of sabretooth being released after the ex sells out?
The regular edition of Sabretooth is available not the site here: Regular Sabretooth People just won't be able to find him on the site through regular search while the exclusive is still available for order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaMitchell View Post
Alex,

Any update on the delayed Darkseid statue?
The latest info I have about this piece is that it's estimated to ship between December and January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Any talk of a BvS Wonder Woman PF?
This I really do not know. I only know that a Superman collectible from that film is not being planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
hello Alex,

ssc is stating to distribute iron studios.. does this mean also for their star wars line? I'm asking in particular the vader 1/4 scale
As of right now there are no plans to distribute their Star Wars items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Alex - have you heard of any developments in a possible clearing up of the Blade Runner license for the anniversary next year?
Sorry, I still haven't heard any news about trying to acquire the Blade Runner license.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Are there any plans for a Batman Begins or Batman Returns Batman pf?
No plans right now for future Batman Begins or Returns PFs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squizzy614 View Post
Is there any talk of expanding on the new 1/5 TMNT line?? Pleeeeeease...
See my answer above. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfoghorn View Post
Bane will more than likely carry a hefty price tag due to size, complexity and mixed media elements. As for Venom and Carnage, those should fall under the $700 price tag.

Thanks for the answer!!!
But I don't see much complexity in bane
Seems gladiator hulk status, maybe I'm wrong but doubt it has 100 parts to it
Complexity isn't always about the amount of pieces an item has when it's broken down. Some pieces will have more paint complexity, non-sculpted element complexity such as fabrics, metal elements, light-up functions, etc.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 07:28 PM   #5455
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hello,

Is there a number of Never before see statues we should expect to be revealed during this December event?
savage.CAP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 07:47 PM   #5456
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
Hello,

Is there a number of Never before see statues we should expect to be revealed during this December event?
12 Days will be a mix of sixth scale and non-sixth scale, so with everything that we're trying to showcase during the event...13 pieces are a possibility to be shown off. That number could fluctuate as we approach the event of course (sometimes items have to be dropped and/or added in last minute).
Old 12-02-2016, 09:31 PM   #5457
Squizzy614
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Thank u SSAlex... But we def need more TMNT... Please please please
Squizzy614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:48 PM   #5458
Jayfoghorn
Fantastic Four

Complexity isn't always about the amount of pieces an item has when it's broken down. Some pieces will have more paint complexity, non-sculpted element complexity such as fabrics, metal elements, light-up functions, etc.

Once again thanks. In behalf if paint complexity shouldn't the pices be priced when production pieces come out as we've seen with red Sonja pics the paint is not the same it's not bad just whenst from a A+ to a B-
Thanks
Old 12-02-2016, 10:12 PM   #5459
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfoghorn View Post

Once again thanks. In behalf if paint complexity shouldn't the pices be priced when production pieces come out as we've seen with red Sonja pics the paint is not the same it's not bad just whenst from a A+ to a B-
Thanks
All costing is locked in at the time right before the piece starts production by the factories...not after a piece is fully finished with it's production run.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:19 PM   #5460
Jayfoghorn
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
All costing is locked in at the time right before the piece starts production by the factories...not after a piece is fully finished with it's production run.
Again thanks
Don't want to seem like a nag just want to make sure the money I spend is appropriate. I don't expect 100% pro type as that will never happen but as close as possible.
I do plan on ordering bane as his one of my favs just don't want to be disappointed like some of the other SS pieces.