Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 07-23-2020, 07:50 AM   #271
Exorcist
Hydra

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
That’s my thinking too.

If the piece is already going for realism with the tailored clothing, you might as well go the whole way with the rooted hair.
Good points!
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 11:12 AM   #272
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
damn, yours has shipped already? FNC said mine was supposed to ship last week or this week
I ordered from Speculative Fiction. Actually says it’s out for delivery.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 01:28 PM   #273
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Received mine today (in UK) from Spec Fiction. Amazing service
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 02:48 PM   #274
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
I cannot. I would rather have it fully sculpted like a real statue tbh. Hopefully Prime1Studio will go fully sculpted with their Heath Ledger Joker in the future.

I am not saying I am right or that anyone is wrong. It's just a matter in perspective I guess.
Most want realism, and don't want it to scream "statue" when you look at it. Would you prefer this in faux bronze too then to really look like a statue?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 02:59 PM   #275
Exorcist
Hydra

Question

Double post*
Old 07-23-2020, 03:00 PM   #276
Exorcist
Hydra

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Most want realism, and don't want it to scream "statue" when you look at it. Would you prefer this in faux bronze too then to really look like a statue?
I didn't know most people did not want it to scream statue, neither do I btw. And no comment about the bronze question

Anyway the rooted haired Jokers look fantastic, just seen one at a friends place. Good job Queens Studios
Old 07-23-2020, 08:25 PM   #277
Agent23

I received mine today (ordered from Speculative Fiction), rooted hair version, # 180 / 500.

And holy cow is it great! Anyone waiting for this, you’re in for a real treat. Best licensed Heath Ledger Joker statue out, bar none. The paint on it is really great.

I also appreciate the care that was put into the packing of the statue and the certificate of authenticity it comes with. Excellent job Queen Studios!
Old 07-23-2020, 11:06 PM   #278
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
I received mine today (ordered from Speculative Fiction), rooted hair version, # 180 / 500.

And holy cow is it great! Anyone waiting for this, you’re in for a real treat. Best licensed Heath Ledger Joker statue out, bar none. The paint on it is really great.

I also appreciate the care that was put into the packing of the statue and the certificate of authenticity it comes with. Excellent job Queen Studios!
Congrats. Still waiting on my notice from them to pay for the shipping, but I was one of the last orders so figured I would be the later batch. Hopefully soon.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:11 PM   #279
Agent23

You’ll love it. It’s the best licensed collectible I’ve ever own. For sure. And I’m not exaggerating, you’ll see.

They did a great job packing it too. Rather than taping the styrofoam together like most companies do, they used two strong strips of velcro that hold the styrofoam together nice and tight. Also, the extra box and padding to hold the head almost ensures no damage. They really went all out making sure this piece was done well, top to bottom.

Top notch quality control and assurance.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:43 PM   #280
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
You’ll love it. It’s the best licensed collectible I’ve ever own. For sure. And I’m not exaggerating, you’ll see.

They did a great job packing it too. Rather than taping the styrofoam together like most companies do, they used two strong strips of velcro that hold the styrofoam together nice and tight. Also, the extra box and padding to hold the head almost ensures no damage. They really went all out making sure this piece was done well, top to bottom.

Top notch quality control and assurance.
Glad to hear, I already have a DX Bale on order as well as their Wonder Woman 1:1, and will be doing many more if they continue like this...