Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-07-2022, 06:33 AM   #1
Shoo
Hercules

Queen Studios: Jurassic World: Dominion - Blue and Beta Statue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Studios
"Blue had a baby. That's impossible"
Facebook video.

Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 09:12 AM   #2
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

It’s 1/7 scale, will be interesting to see and to compare to Prime 1, I thought Queen would do something different with the licence. Anyway let’s see how this turns out.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 09:26 AM   #3
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
It?s 1/7 scale, will be interesting to see and to compare to Prime 1, I thought Queen would do something different with the licence. Anyway let?s see how this turns out.
Should have picked 1/6 or larger if they wanted to compete with P1. 1/7 is a fail scale unless it's a huge dino.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 12:18 PM   #4
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

They can't come up with anything else that Prime 1 or Iron Studio is not offering?
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 05:34 PM   #5
Underoos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I'd rather have anything but another Blue statue but I'm sure they want to capitalize on Dominion's release this week while the hype is high.
Underoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 03:33 AM   #6
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
It’s 1/7 scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
1/7 is a fail scale unless it's a huge dino.
But on Facebook they said multiple times scale is not revealed yet. Maybe multiple versions and scale?
VickPS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 06:56 AM   #7
Shoo
Hercules

1/7 confirmed

Click below to play Facebook video:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Studios Collectibles
JURASSIC WORLD: DOMINION: BLUE AND BETA 1/7 SCALE STATUE-COMING SOON!
Take a closer look at the new Blue and Beta 1/7 Scale Statue from Jurassic World Dominion by Queen Studios in this full reveal video.
---------------------------------------------------
ABOUT THE CHARACTERS
It's been four years since the destruction of Isla Nebular, dinosaurs now hunt-and-live alongside humans all over the world. This fragile balance will reshape the future and finally determine whether or not humans will remain the dominant species on a planet in which they now share with history's most terrifying apex predators.
ABOUT THE STATUE
Running and hunting together, the Velociraptor mother and her child, a smaller version of Blue that looks just like her. They?re running, continuing to discover this new world together. Stood on a platform of wood, covered by snow, they gaze into each other?s eyes as they explore. They both have an unmistakable blue strip with white contour on their back. Their skin is blue-gray in color, like mother like daughter. This frozen terrain is now their home.
ABOUT THE BASE
This Base has includes the Jurassic World logo with the iconic Jurassic Park font with Blue and Beta's name just to the right. On the back of the base there are two control buttons, one is to turn on the lighting feature which illuminates the iconic logo, while the other can be used to turn on the chilling Velociraptor sound effect.

Old 06-08-2022, 07:15 AM   #8
Shoo
Hercules

Old 06-08-2022, 07:33 AM   #9
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Looks pretty good, but P1 version should be 1:6 so i really don't understand the scale they went for.
Wild guess: they're planning something BIG, like all dinosaurs in the same 1:7 scale for the ultimate mic drop on statue collectors.

Crazy talk aside, paint looks great, on par with P1 prototypes but as always we'll see on the final shipped product.
Sound and lighting effects on base are cool i guess (not a fan of on statues), but increase price and on the long run decrease value.

To be entirely honest i was expecting much more from potential Jurassic pieces by Queen Studios, like glass eyes, acrylic claws and whatnot. This looks like a Prime 1 statue so i wonder what kind of price they're going for.
VickPS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 02:38 PM   #10
Gpilko87
Frackin!

I thought it looked decent until I seen the piece of crap rotary knobs on the base
Gpilko87 is offline   Reply With Quote