Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 11-30-2007, 03:21 AM   #51
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKinky View Post
What games actually "perform" better on the xbox then the PS3? And we're talking gameplay, visuals, with no regards to Live or any of that either. I want to know seriously cause I wouldn't want to make the mistake of getting the wrong game. I see myself getting these games for the PS3 simply because it is a more powerful system and I want the best overall experience.
Cod3, Virtua fighter 5, Rainbow six 3, Assassins creed (though there's a patch for the PS3 version that fixes the problems)...just a few out the top of my head. If your not sure on wich platform to buy just read some reviews. Ign usualy points out the differences and so does gamespot.
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 03:46 AM   #52
Red X
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
Cod3, Virtua fighter 5, Rainbow six 3, Assassins creed (though there's a patch for the PS3 version that fixes the problems)...just a few out the top of my head. If your not sure on wich platform to buy just read some reviews. Ign usualy points out the differences and so does gamespot.
Does COD4 run the same? I wanna pick that up keep hearing awesome things about it.
Red X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 05:42 AM   #53
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red X View Post
Does COD4 run the same? I wanna pick that up keep hearing awesome things about it.
Yeah no notable differences on Cod4
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:55 PM   #54
HelloKinky
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Well that's a great load of information and I'm glad more people got in on it and I knew I wasn't the only one. By the way don't forget Smash Bros. Brawl

And yeah a lot of these special editions aren't that great. I'd take a shirt or a hat over any of this other stuff any day. Unless it's actually pertaining to the world they're in. Like Metal Gear and getting patches of Foxhound or dogtags stuff like that.
HelloKinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #55
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Does anyone know how to complete the mission where a woman need to be driven home and she goes on and one how she is divorced and she dates thus guy who's hung like a rhino. Then when you are at the house her ex-husband show up.

How do I succesfully complete that mission?
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote