Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 02-11-2010, 04:07 AM   #21
Davidian
Omega Flight

Picked this up Tuesday along with the 7" figure. Can't wait to play it this weekend!
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:28 AM   #22
IceWing
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Oh, it's a total GOW clone, no doubt about it. It's not as good as GOW, but it's a fun game. I made it to Lust last night and they've gone right up to the line from what I've seen so far. The setting has penises and vaginas all over the place as part of the architecture.
IceWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:07 AM   #23
Crossbonez74
I am da law!

I bought this game the other day and I have to say its a great game. I was amazed at the nudity and level of despair in hell that they put in the game. While gameplay is simular to GOW the subject matter and designs for the different levels of hell make it well worth playing. I love this game so I say its a buy.
Crossbonez74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:57 AM   #24
benocehcap
Kindly Asked To Leave

Well let me give my .2 cents about this game. I purchased it last Tuesday the divine addition and I must say. “Jesus Christ” the people that design the cover must of been idiots. I mean why one earth would you put tape on the edges of the cover to hold it locked. I had to peel of some color off the cover, because of this damned tape was so sticky to the art work on the cover...Idiots!

Back to the game.
The fist stage of the game is the best of it. Talking about graphics and cut scenes. I love my cut scenes and this game doesn’t have shizzet of it, just on the begging they made a killer scene that I thought “ shizzet! This is going to be fantastic” not really lived up to the first stage inspirations.
Has I play on I find it a huge lack of effects, boss fights and story line cut scenes. All that is missing thanks to the LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck... box 360. Cuz I believe if this game was just for the PS3 it would be a major hit. Because the story is fantastic and the character is the coolest character ever! That is the only reason I purchased this game.
People are saying that this game is a God of War copy. Yes it is. And I don’t mid that at all, I love Kratos and I just can’t wait until its release, so I can kill Zeus. But isn’t Kratos a copy of Prince of Persia? With all the puzzles, and game play??
So what I say about the game? Get it. Because Dante is a cool character, and he need some help on saving is dear Beatriz.
My rating:
benocehcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:20 PM   #25
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Thanks for the impressions, Benocehcap

I played the demo a month or so back and I was actually surprised at how solid of a game this felt. Definitely strongly God of War inspired, but still, much higher quality than I could have guessed it would be. Probably not gonna get it right away, though. Bayonetta has my action hack n slash covered for awhile, but I can see myself picking it up down the road during those slow release times.
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:48 PM   #26
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Pitty.... I'm going to pass on this one after reading the reviews.
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #27
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
Pitty.... I'm going to pass on this one after reading the reviews.
Don't..Just got the game and it is way better then the Reviews say it is...Most of them are all pissed because it is a GOW ripoff...Sure it is, but God of War was not the first game of it's kind either...Someone is always ripping someone off...
Just the Same way everyone says oh that Game is a COD rip off (well they all came from DOOM so didn't Cod Rip off Doom??)
Also I read two Reviews both got around 7-7.75(which is not bad) but this is also from the same guys who keep saying that Hollywood has just Ripped off GOW buy making Clash of the Titans Movie, saying it is really God of War just a diffrent Title and they stole all the ideas from GOW... UMMM Hello this is a Remake of a movie from the 80's do some reasearch first... Another Reason not to listen to them...They are all just GOW fans and haters of everything else.

Alot of people said Darksiders sucked because it was another GOW/Zelda Ripoff...You played it, did you listen then? I know i was glad I didn't listen to them..
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #28
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Have you played the demo, Ryu? I never, never, never go by reviews to decide what games I will buy. I will read the previews, developer's commentary, watch vids, look at pictures, see who's behind the game, and most important play the demos if they are available. Then I make my opinions about it from there. There are so many underrated games out there, it'd be a shame to miss them because some high on his horse reviewer feels like being a prick one day. People do themselves a disservice by living and dying by the mainstream critics.
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:42 AM   #29
shinrei
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

When GOW ends it's run, expect a sh1t load of these
rip offs to be released.
shinrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #30
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinrei View Post
When GOW ends it's run, expect a sh1t load of these
rip offs to be released.
Why Does everyone care if it is a ripoff or not???
GOW is a Great game...So if you rip off a great game to make another great game who cares...in the End we win...It's not like GOW sucks and they rip off a crappy game to make another crappy game...
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote