Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-16-2019, 11:07 AM   #11
dao2
Cyclops

1) Whether you are incorporated or an LLC the owners are protected from personal liability for business debts or lawsuits, it doesn't matter. It is the same protection for either. So some people here are reading into the name "limited liability company" way to much.

2) I believe it was Inc under Jerry but has been LLC for a while, but both entities may still exist atm? Unsure tbh.

3) I don't know much about this sort of thing but I believe an LLC is better for their ownership/management which is a partnership as opposed to a corporation which has a specific organizational structure?

4) From what current PCS said they are suing Jerry IIRC. Specifically mentioning the money for refunds though it may include other matters. Whether this is true, the extent of it, if they'll win, whatever I don't know.

5) The name change on the group may be related to a lawsuit, wanting to distance themselves from inc and close down that entity, just correcting it as they've been operating as an LLC, etc. Lotta reasons, speculate all you want but there's possibly a lot of reasons.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote