Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-20-2017, 10:11 AM   #821
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
Check out the expression on that woman's face towards the end. The statue blew her mind!
haha yeah and in 0:54 she says to her guy: "GUTS!! Go on, gogogo (and push him) !!" lol....
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:23 AM   #822
Vendetta
The X-Men

This is easily my most anticipated P1 statue of the five I have preordered. I can't wait to see it next to Zodd at WF.
Vendetta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:29 PM   #823
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
It doesn't look like it. I'm hoping for at least Griffith at WonderFest in 1-2 weeks; a look at Skull Knight would be quite the cherry on top.
I vaguely remember Kelvin Loke saying that Skull Knight would be open for preorder only next year, probably during the middle of the year. So I think it will take a while for them to show him. I could be wrong though, since my memorie usually sucks.

My guess for WonderFest is that we will see Griffith, Femto and the Berserker Armour. Griffith is probably my most antecipated piece. I would really love if an extra arm to display him without the sword though. Just him standing there in all his glory.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:48 PM   #824
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
I vaguely remember Kelvin Loke saying that Skull Knight would be open for preorder only next year, probably during the middle of the year. So I think it will take a while for them to show him. I could be wrong though, since my memorie usually sucks.

My guess for WonderFest is that we will see Griffith, Femto and the Berserker Armour. Griffith is probably my most antecipated piece. I would really love if an extra arm to display him without the sword though. Just him standing there in all his glory.
Darn. Maybe there's a small chance of an unpainted proto at least. Femto is a good guess - I remember a teaser that basically looked like a completed statue. I'd be pretty torn about getting him though - he shows up very briefly and spends that brief time trying to be unlikable as possible.

Griffith is my most anticipated statue of the statues teased too; he's the one character I'd get to go with Guts if I could only get one companion piece.
Vendetta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:18 PM   #825
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Darn. Maybe there's a small chance of an unpainted proto at least. Femto is a good guess - I remember a teaser that basically looked like a completed statue. I'd be pretty torn about getting him though - he shows up very briefly and spends that brief time trying to be unlikable as possible.

Griffith is my most anticipated statue of the statues teased too; he's the one character I'd get to go with Guts if I could only get one companion piece.
Yeah, I´m hoping for an unpainted proto too, Skull Knight on his horse will be very impressive. And Guts and Griffith will definitely look really great side by side, but I hope we see a Casca soon, to go with them.

And I forgot about apostle Zodd. I think his unpainted proto might be displayed at Wonderfest, since we saw a teaser showing his hand already printed.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:46 PM   #826
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman View Post
Here is a ----ty character breakdown- spoiler warning-

Guts- Main protagonist, aka black swordsman- he was a member of a mercenary military org called the band of the hawk. He fell in love with a fellow mercenary named Casca. After a series of unfortunate events, he became the black swordsman, traveled around killing monsters and being gruff in an effort to find and kill Griffith. At one point he gets some fancy magical armor that amplifies your internal spirit ("od"). In Guts' case, his spirit transformed the armor into the shape of a really pissed off dog. The armor allows him to feel no pain but slowly kills him the more "berserk" he goes.

Griffith- The leader of the band of the hawk. He messed around with a kings daughter towards the end of the first arc, had his manly bits and tongue cut off, and basically decided to sacrifice his entire mercenary group to a demonic force called the God-Hand. Out of all that were sacrificed, only Guts and Casca survived, though they were each branded with special marks that bleed when evil ---- is around. As part of his sacrifice, he becomes one of the God-Hand and is called Femto. As Femto he's all purple and looks like a crazy hawk-demon-winged-smooth thing. He later comes back in human form to lead an army and take over the world.

Skull Knight- The guy who shows up to save Guts randomly to serve his own ends. Its hinted that he was a king hundreds of years ago, that wore armor similar to the kind Guts gets, but unlike Guts, his became Skeletal/Rose themed and cursed him. He opposes the God-Hand and all of the demons (apostles). Rides a skeleton horse, vomits magical faces onto his thorn covered sword to cut holes in reality, you know, normal Japanese stuff.

Zodd- An apostle (demon, hence the two forms), very bad-ass, really enjoys killing, serves Griffith/ Femto after he becomes part of the god hand.

TLDR I'm sure.
Perfect thank you!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:07 PM   #827
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehollywood View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E33o1kA6umQ

Took some video of him here So much detail in this statue.
stop pushing me toward the buy button
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:13 PM   #828
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Yeah, this looks pretty insane. I´m in shock of how good the Berserk line is looking.

Old 07-29-2017, 11:14 PM   #829
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

And Griffith is there! But I can´t find more pictures of him...

Old 07-29-2017, 11:23 PM   #830
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

This line is madness. Probably the best example of what P1 is capable of, from what I can tell from the photos.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote