Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-20-2018, 04:21 PM   #861
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I'll 3rd that. Such an easy thing, and customers would greatly appreciate it.
Yeah great suggestion.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:51 PM   #862
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
So I recieved my Superpowers Joker and it was perfect, one of my favorite pieces in my collection. one thought for Tweeterhead though, going forward on future releases is there any way you could mark the top of styrofoam packing to indicate top side up? Even a circle sticker or mark of some kind so collectors aren’t opening the statues upside down like myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I agree. So far it seems to be random as to whether side 1 or 2 is the top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I'll 3rd that. Such an easy thing, and customers would greatly appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Yeah great suggestion.
Great idea. Chad said he'll look into it.
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 03:09 PM   #863
Augen
Metal Men

Chad stated in video today goal is to show Batgirl by end of next month, might slip to mid November. I'm guessing that would likely mean an unpainted sculpt given how prior pieces have gone.

Be cool to see her with Batman and Robin (who go on for pre-order on Tuesday).
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:52 PM   #864
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I watched most of the last video to check on a status for Mxyzptlk - not sure if something was mentioned at the end. I did hear Chad discuss it along with the Kandor base and heard the Kandor base was being done with Superman, but I didn't get the sense that they had found a slot for Mxyzptlk to be produced yet.

I wonder how they decide what production run they'll add something like that to. Chad mentioned the factories having a lack of interest in a small production run so it needs to be tagged on to something else, but does that something else need something similar? I figured the Kandor base may share at least paint with the Superman base, so they threw it in there... but, what would the criteria be for Mxyzptlk to get squeezed in with something else? Will they need to come up with a similar Bat-Mite?

I heard my Outsiders wish list get asked/answered. I thought it was funny that I mentioned Ambush Bug and Nocturna in a post as more far-fetched wants and Chad actually WANTS Nocturna done! Haha.... I promise I'll buy it, but if Mxyzptlk warranted a small ES, wait till we get to Nocturna!
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:59 PM   #865
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I could of swore Chad said Myx, and the Kandor base are being made now, or was done in the last video.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:30 PM   #866
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I watched most of the last video to check on a status for Mxyzptlk - not sure if something was mentioned at the end. I did hear Chad discuss it along with the Kandor base and heard the Kandor base was being done with Superman, but I didn't get the sense that they had found a slot for Mxyzptlk to be produced yet.

I wonder how they decide what production run they'll add something like that to. Chad mentioned the factories having a lack of interest in a small production run so it needs to be tagged on to something else, but does that something else need something similar? I figured the Kandor base may share at least paint with the Superman base, so they threw it in there... but, what would the criteria be for Mxyzptlk to get squeezed in with something else? Will they need to come up with a similar Bat-Mite?

I heard my Outsiders wish list get asked/answered. I thought it was funny that I mentioned Ambush Bug and Nocturna in a post as more far-fetched wants and Chad actually WANTS Nocturna done! Haha.... I promise I'll buy it, but if Mxyzptlk warranted a small ES, wait till we get to Nocturna!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
I could of swore Chad said Myx, and the Kandor base are being made now, or was done in the last video.

Here is a verbatim quote on Mxyl and others. Best info we have. For me, it’s really hard to decipher exactly what he’s saying. Which ones are actually done and which are actually on their way (does that mean it’s actually on a boat)?

What’s the Status of Donna Troy

“Donna Troy is in production, we hope that she will be out before the end of the year…..on that note….Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, they are almost all finished, on their way here, Mxylptlk, finally the Kandor Base all done on the way here, uh, and then we’ll roll into ’66 Penguin, Donna Troy, and keep going into the end of this year, and then next year we’ll start it all up..”
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:37 PM   #867
Kebron

To me it sounds like they are on the boat, or about to be on the boat.
Old 09-22-2018, 10:53 PM   #868
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Where are the Wonder Twins.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:12 PM   #869
Kebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Where are the Wonder Twins.
Think he said their preorder is next year. They showed Gleek at SDCC.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #870
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Waiting to see what the Flash looks like. Pictures of the XM Studios Flash are up and it looks great but, they seem to be doing the New 52 versions on their statues and not the Classic.
XM is doing Rebirth. I don’t like their Flash. The treadmill and Rebirth costume aren’t doing it for me.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote