Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-19-2018, 08:02 AM   #71
archery
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Waiting on Sideshow credit for one item but keeping all my other preorders. Ultra Ken came out excellent. If the standard remains this high I'm willing to wait but don't plan on preordering anything new.
archery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:38 AM   #72
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archery View Post
Waiting on Sideshow credit for one item but keeping all my other preorders. Ultra Ken came out excellent. If the standard remains this high I'm willing to wait but don't plan on preordering anything new.
Yes... yesss Keep all of your pre-orders... Spend money with PCS so that I can get paid.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:39 AM   #73
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
At this point you don't have much choice, they already got your money. Doesn't hurt to hope for the best.
They have our money and our balls. Pretty much no where to go now.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:19 PM   #74
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

I spoke to a CS rep today and she told me that it would be another 2 weeks until they issue the credits. I told her about the rumors going around that they were not going to give us refunds at all or that they were waiting on PCS to give them the money but PCS is broke. She assured me that they will be doing the refunds. Of course when I asked her why the delay she couldn't or wouldn't tell me.

I will give the another 2 weeks and then I will start calling my credit card companies and doing charge backs.
There is also the option of taking PCS or even Sideshow to small claims court but I'm not sure it would be worth the hassle for me.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:29 PM   #75
aeongaiden666
Frackin!

I wouldnt really bother with Sideshow, its not their fault,they took over another persons screw up. Personally, if anything goes south Id rather have PCS have burn to the ground legally including Jerry as he is the one that made these unwritten rules that dont count anymore and then he bailed when the finances were so ----ed up.
aeongaiden666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 04:34 PM   #76
qz33
Rescue

Gerald "Jerry" Macaluso should be refunding everyone's orders with his proceeds from the "sale" but he probably "sold" it for very little just in order to dodge all the liabilities.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 04:39 PM   #77
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

The name Jerry Macaluso would probably be stank in the statue collecting world. He’s probably a millionaire burning out money in Las Vegas.
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:01 AM   #78
built2shred
Phoenix

Wow it's been awhile since I've been in this forum, didn't know SS actually bought PCS out... I'm guessing they did it for the licenses?

It also sounds like I lost my full payment on Juri… The one time I buy a PCS statue and I get screwed

I wouldn't be surprised if SS bankrupts PCS after they take the licenses to avoid having to refund people.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:31 AM   #79
CyberSteak

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Wow it's been awhile since I've been in this forum, didn't know SS actually bought PCS out... I'm guessing they did it for the licenses?

It also sounds like I lost my full payment on Juriā€¦ The one time I buy a PCS statue and I get screwed

I wouldn't be surprised if SS bankrupts PCS after they take the licenses to avoid having to refund people.

There's been no mention of SS buying out PCS. They've taken on sales and distribution for them.
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:37 AM   #80
CyberSteak

FYI...Jonathan Kub is no longer working for PCS as Operations Manager. So again...Who's PCS?
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote