Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-23-2017, 11:27 AM   #741
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

I like the throne idea, problem is its kind of a standalone piece isnt it? Not really something to match up with Heman and Battlecat. Unless you could add a sense of urgency to it- maybe Skeletor standing from the throne pointing his staff with Panthor crouching to jump forward.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 11:49 AM   #742
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
I like the throne idea, problem is its kind of a standalone piece isnt it? Not really something to match up with Heman and Battlecat. Unless you could add a sense of urgency to it- maybe Skeletor standing from the throne pointing his staff with Panthor crouching to jump forward.
Like I said it could be like He-Man and BC just walked in to start things with Skeletor.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 12:02 PM   #743
qz33
Doctor Doom

Foots had these ideas before. I like his Panthor idea.
I still think the throne can work and would get a lot of attention to the piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foots View Post

As for Skeletor and Panthor, I envision they'll be on a Snake Mountain themed base with a ledge facing the opposite way as (toward) He-Man and Battlecat. It would be cool if Skeletor were standing straight up and Panthor was positioned in a stalking stance at Skeletor's side as if he'd just walked around him to reveal himself. Something like this where he is coming out from behind Skeletor:

It is highly unlikely Skeletor will be on a throne due to cost since Panthor will be expensive. Plus it doesn't go with He-Man and Battle Cat.

I also doubt Skeletor will ride Panthor simply because you can't sell them individually.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 01:33 PM   #744
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Skeletor on throne would be a cool idea, but with the way PCS is being run, I still dont see it happening. Maybe another company like sideshow will do one. There line is pretty impressive so far. PCS is just been going down hill on all aspects. Even IF it happens, get ready to wait, pay ALOT more and it not look like the prototype if made. I feel bad for the devout followers of this line. I use to be one! Bought a crap load of product. Now, I dont dare. PCS has not improved for the better. I hope they turn it around and everyones dream comes true and they get there skeletor and panthor, but dont expect it before 2020 IF they even get license.

AND who cares about selling them individually... Besides, who the heck is going to buy just a panthor or JUST a skeletor without the other. Practically NO ONE! People want the two...They have for 3 years, and still counting and they dont even have the license. There not going to make something IF IT DONT make them a profit, no matter even if certain members like Red want one! ITs called supply and demand.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 02:04 PM   #745
Juanxo82
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

With throne please!!!!!!
Juanxo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:44 PM   #746
Otter
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
With the MM He-Man statue it'd be like He-Man just walked into Skeletor's throne room...
... except both He-Man and Battle Cat are sculpted ascending Grayskull's steps.

I would prefer a fully complimentary piece: Skeletor and Panthor descendig Grayskull's steps.

... and an exclusive, switch-out Alcala-styled head for Skeletor!
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:52 PM   #747
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I'm sorry, but is this confirmed PCS is producing now?

I see all these posts but zero confirmation....
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:53 PM   #748
Otter
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman View Post
Who cares about selling them individually... Besides, who the heck is going to buy just a panthor or JUST a skeletor without the other. Practically NO ONE! People want the two...
I ordered only Battle Cat, and would happily order only Skeletor. Happy to accept I'm in the minority, but I can imagine a solo Skeletor piece, complimentary to the "existing" He-Man and Battle Cat, selling very well, with or without Panthor.

A solo Panthor piece, not so well. Skeletor is obviously the draw.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:57 PM   #749
Otter
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
I'm sorry, but is this confirmed PCS is producing now?

I see all these posts but zero confirmation....
No confirmation, just speculation.

Red Ant has confirmed he's keen, nothing more.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:12 PM   #750
gomur
The Tick

I'd LOVE to see Skeletor riding Panthor myself - but maybe some creativity can be channeled to give 2 display options? (I know the photoshop looks like crap... *imagination* fellas and gals!)

gomur is offline   Reply With Quote