Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-19-2021, 01:16 PM   #201
BurningRage
Inhumans

Glad no chin strap.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 02:51 PM   #202
Thor Odinson
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by never settle View Post
ill pull the trigger when i see the bullets are fixed.. might be too late to order at that point, but i cant do it otherwise..
I have this PO'd already but I would also like an update on this as well.
Thor Odinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 10:02 PM   #203
never settle

Someone said when they post flash, they’ll have updates on Supes.. waiting….
never settle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 10:04 AM   #204
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

I believe they mentioned Supes will start shipping in July. Nothing more detailed than that.
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 07:45 AM   #205
mpbhaus7
Doh!

I saw that Sideshow pushed back their delivery for this until November 2021/February 2022. Has anyone heard of there being another delay? Was really looking forward to getting this by the end of the summer but it looks like that won't be happening.

I'm not on Facebook so I can't check their fan page or whatever it's called.
mpbhaus7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:58 AM   #206
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbhaus7 View Post
I saw that Sideshow pushed back their delivery for this until November 2021/February 2022. Has anyone heard of there being another delay? Was really looking forward to getting this by the end of the summer but it looks like that won't be happening.

I'm not on Facebook so I can't check their fan page or whatever it's called.
This is from the April 27th update:

"- Superman: The production ends and the first statues should be delivered in July."

*Note* The FIRST statues, i.e. not all the statues. I haven't seen anyone post that they have received theirs yet though.

Also, from an Instagram reply on a Flash post(early July).

"We are still waiting too. Pieces will ship this fall for sure. Sorry for the delay but Covid didn't help as the team can't go in China to check quality"

Finally:

Update July 2021

Hi everybody,

We hope you are doing well and that for those of you who are on vacation, everything is going well. From now on, you will be able to find our production updates directly on our website on a dedicated page so that you can all have access to them. A new update will take place every quarter.

Sarutobi: Shipments are still in progress. The quality control of this statue is relatively long due to the presence of 2 characters. Deliveries will end this Fall.

Harlock & EVA-02: The very last statues are being checked. Deliveries will be completed this summer.

EVA-02 Exclusive: Shipments have started this week and will continue over the next few weeks. All statues will be delivered in September.

Berserk 00: As previously announced, the statues will be delivered once all Harlocks have been shipped out. However, the first pieces will be leaving this month and, unlike the EVA-02, this time around we favor the exclusive version (a bit for everyone!). The team is doing their best to deliver this behemoth to you as quickly as possible.
* Important: plan to be 2 people on the day of the reception because the statue is simply impossible to assemble alone!

Levi: As previously announced, the packaging has been redesigned to address breakage issues. Shipments begin this summer!

L & Watari: Shipments started this week and will run through Fall.

Superman: Shipments are also starting this summer! The vast majority of the units will be delivered this Fall.

Femto / Griffith: Production is ending soon. Containers should leave around September depending on the quality of the samples received.

City Hunter & Roy Mustang: Production is underway and should be completed at the end of the year. We are therefore expecting the first pieces for the very end of the year.

Hunter x Hunter: We did our last factory comments on the last sample we received. We are working with the factory to quickly finalize the requested improvements. Production will begin this summer and deliveries are expected to begin in Q1 2022.

Grimmjow: As you could see on Instagram, the sample has been approved! Production will start asap. We are expecting the first pieces by the end of the year.

Zodd & Grendizer & EVA-00 & Flash: The samples are still in progress and should all arrive at the start of the school year. This has no impact on the announced schedules. Following the complications related to the health crisis, we were able to set up various new processes to compensate for the fact of no longer being able to go to China. This essentially involves hiring new employees in order to speed up quality control in France and thus be able to deliver more and more quickly (and reduce the number of weeks between the first and last deliveries of the same statue).

Regarding the new pre-orders, we will launch new ones in September (and first of all the Gemini helmet) but as we had indicated to you our priority was and remains the delivery of the statues (that's why only two pre-orders have launched between January and July).

We will be closed for a few days in August (6-20) so response times may be a bit longer than usual. We look forward to seeing you in September and we wish you a wonderful summer and a good vacation!

The Oniri team

MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 02:58 AM   #207
Thor Odinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
This is from the April 27th update:

"- Superman: The production ends and the first statues should be delivered in July."

*Note* The FIRST statues, i.e. not all the statues. I haven't seen anyone post that they have received theirs yet though.

Also, from an Instagram reply on a Flash post(early July).

"We are still waiting too. Pieces will ship this fall for sure. Sorry for the delay but Covid didn't help as the team can't go in China to check quality"

Finally:

Update July 2021

Hi everybody,

We hope you are doing well and that for those of you who are on vacation, everything is going well. From now on, you will be able to find our production updates directly on our website on a dedicated page so that you can all have access to them. A new update will take place every quarter.

Sarutobi: Shipments are still in progress. The quality control of this statue is relatively long due to the presence of 2 characters. Deliveries will end this Fall.

Harlock & EVA-02: The very last statues are being checked. Deliveries will be completed this summer.

EVA-02 Exclusive: Shipments have started this week and will continue over the next few weeks. All statues will be delivered in September.

Berserk 00: As previously announced, the statues will be delivered once all Harlocks have been shipped out. However, the first pieces will be leaving this month and, unlike the EVA-02, this time around we favor the exclusive version (a bit for everyone!). The team is doing their best to deliver this behemoth to you as quickly as possible.
* Important: plan to be 2 people on the day of the reception because the statue is simply impossible to assemble alone!

Levi: As previously announced, the packaging has been redesigned to address breakage issues. Shipments begin this summer!

L & Watari: Shipments started this week and will run through Fall.

Superman: Shipments are also starting this summer! The vast majority of the units will be delivered this Fall.

Femto / Griffith: Production is ending soon. Containers should leave around September depending on the quality of the samples received.

City Hunter & Roy Mustang: Production is underway and should be completed at the end of the year. We are therefore expecting the first pieces for the very end of the year.

Hunter x Hunter: We did our last factory comments on the last sample we received. We are working with the factory to quickly finalize the requested improvements. Production will begin this summer and deliveries are expected to begin in Q1 2022.

Grimmjow: As you could see on Instagram, the sample has been approved! Production will start asap. We are expecting the first pieces by the end of the year.

Zodd & Grendizer & EVA-00 & Flash: The samples are still in progress and should all arrive at the start of the school year. This has no impact on the announced schedules. Following the complications related to the health crisis, we were able to set up various new processes to compensate for the fact of no longer being able to go to China. This essentially involves hiring new employees in order to speed up quality control in France and thus be able to deliver more and more quickly (and reduce the number of weeks between the first and last deliveries of the same statue).

Regarding the new pre-orders, we will launch new ones in September (and first of all the Gemini helmet) but as we had indicated to you our priority was and remains the delivery of the statues (that's why only two pre-orders have launched between January and July).

We will be closed for a few days in August (6-20) so response times may be a bit longer than usual. We look forward to seeing you in September and we wish you a wonderful summer and a good vacation!

The Oniri team

I would like to see a closer image of the Superman
Thor Odinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 11:24 AM   #208
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor Odinson View Post
I would like to see a closer image of the Superman
Same, have this on order... I'm really looking forward to seeing it in hand. Should go great with the rest of my 1/6 DC line, hopefully will be shipping fairly soon? Last I heard was August/ September time frame but I'm not sure if that's pushed back again.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 02:59 AM   #209
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 05:55 AM   #210
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Can't believe this shipped before Levi lol!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote