Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-19-2019, 09:32 PM   #31
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Dude. What’s going on with this economy shipping. Prime 1 is charging me $60 to ship 1/3 super man. With custom fees.....!!!!!
Is this correct ?????
It's always been expensive buying overseas. No difference for us in the USA buying xm. It won't get cheaper. Just more expense as time goes on.
All these collectors are hooked with p1. They will find a way to get them eventually. I'm sure of this. If people are willing to pay these crazy increasing prices every year, then they will find a way to get it.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:35 PM   #32
Biggunz
Loki

$60 seems outstanding to me for shipping. from sideshow it was $150 for batman hush

also for pred 2 its $117....this seems really reasonable.....maybe this whole break away from GREEDSHOW will be the best for everyone
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:38 PM   #33
frag
Fantastic Four

nvm
frag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:02 PM   #34
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSlayer View Post
Your Problem is with Prime 1, Not Sideshow. The only thing Sideshow can effectively do in this situation is offer a full refund. They can not Manufacture Replacement parts.. and if Prime 1 is not cooperating with SS for Replacement Parts end of it, SS is in the same boat as the customer ...

Prime 1 is fully responsible for honoring their statues no matter if they are sold through a vendor such as SS which they directly worked with to begin with.

Not that I'm here to debate who's right and who's wrong but in this case my problem is not with Prime 1. Because I am purchasing the items through Sideshow I cannot go directly to prime 1, I am not their customer!

Plus who's asking Sideshow to manufacturer parts where did you read that!

Since my last post I have got in contact with Prime 1 and also Sideshow, Prime 1 response to me was that they are still honouring replacement parts through Sideshow and Sideshows response to me was that they have not heard of this $20 reduced amount it is still $50 (according to them) and they are still honouring replacement parts for Prime 1 as long as they are available.

And SS also said that not to read too much into forums because most of it is just his say (Gossip)
mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:23 PM   #35
DMSlayer
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Not that I'm here to debate who's right and who's wrong but in this case my problem is not with Prime 1. Because I am purchasing the items through Sideshow I cannot go directly to prime 1, I am not their customer!

Plus who's asking Sideshow to manufacturer parts where did you read that!

Since my last post I have got in contact with Prime 1 and also Sideshow, Prime 1 response to me was that they are still honouring replacement parts through Sideshow and Sideshows response to me was that they have not heard of this $20 reduced amount it is still $50 (according to them) and they are still honouring replacement parts for Prime 1 as long as they are available.

And SS also said that not to read too much into forums because most of it is just his say (Gossip)
Regardless of distributor, you bought a prime 1 product. Period. Its. Not a SS product, they are nothing more then a reseller. Again. As said if Prime 1 is not cooperating with SS on replacement parts, there is nothing to be done.. this issue would be resolved quickly if Prime 1 was actually being cooperative..

So what you are going to get is .. SS telling you to goto Prime 1, while prime 1 is denying service to a lofty tactic of the statue was bought through a reseller, which is a dick move.
DMSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:58 PM   #36
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Regardless of distributor, you bought a prime 1 product. Period. Its. Not a SS product, they are nothing more then a reseller. Again. As said if Prime 1 is not cooperating with SS on replacement parts, there is nothing to be done.. this issue would be resolved quickly if Prime 1 was actually being cooperative..

So what you are going to get is .. SS telling you to goto Prime 1, while prime 1 is denying service to a lofty tactic of the statue was bought through a reseller, which is a dick move.
It seems to me you're comments are a little biased. It's clear you think SS has done nothing wrong and Prime 1 is solely to blame. That's fine and all but why have you decided that SS is the one telling the truth regarding who is cooperating? I'm not taking sides but I haven't seen or heard anything that indicates that one company is being more honest than the other. All we know is that they are at odds. That's it.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:14 PM   #37
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:

As I mentioned Sideshow does the exact same ‘lofty tactic’ for anyone who doesn’t buy their pieces directly through them. So what’s the difference? Absolutely nothing.

And it appears you’re taking the word of Sideshow only, and not that of Prime 1. With the deteriorating relationship between the two of them, all statements by both parties should be taken with a grain of salt.

Maybe Prime 1 is twisting the truth, or maybe Sideshow is. Only they know.

Given Sideshow stopped posting Prime 1 preorders 1-2 months ago, way before these new boilerplate emails being sent out across multiple pieces at the same time stating the exact same thing.....I’m not sure what I read into that.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:37 PM   #38
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Shipping rates cut in half or more for me. Goodbye SS, hello P1 store and/or US warehouse!
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:47 PM   #39
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Shipping rates cut in half or more for me. Goodbye SS, hello P1 store and/or US warehouse!
But is this even the US warehouse yet, or just their slow snail mail by boat economy option?

In either case I’m just plain jealous at the moment, with myself being based in Australia.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:59 PM   #40
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
But is this even the US warehouse yet, or just their slow snail mail by boat economy option?

In either case I’m just plain jealous at the moment, with myself being based in Australia.

They are doing the samething as Sideshow shipping stock into container than arrive into warehouse. They must do registration legal stuff than start to ship to customers.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote