Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-23-2008, 02:58 AM   #1
DSET
The Secret Six

Battlefield 2: Bad Company 360\PS3

Just tried the demo:
Multiplayer is damn good not better than COD4 but Ive grown tired of COD4 and this is quite similar with not as good an engine and better graphics.

Im not fond of driving tanks andwhatnot but it adds alot to the gameplay

The shooting system is difficult to master but once you get the hang of it its alot of fun. I pretty much couldnt nail enemies without aiming down the sight and aiming down the sight isnt as quick as COD4, also the gun kind of sprays, be sure to turn the sensitivity down.

Theres much more to this than COD4, theres alot to do, hopefully theres a simple deathmatch option on the full version.

The single player was decent shooting enemies at close quarters is more difficult than it should be, online theres more space and huge maps so you have time to find the enemy but single player its kind of akward but still pretty good. They really messed up the single player by adding the health needle kind of screws things up, I try not to use it untill I find good cover or its kind of cheap. Also if you die they spawn you right were you left off and the enemies you hit still have the same damage

Multiplayer is really good though cod4 fans will have fun taking a break for a while.
DSET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:14 AM   #2
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Picked this up today. I hate online play, so I've only been playing campaign, but it's been a blast. A really fun game. Nice graphics, decent physics and damage modeling...not to mention the best sound I've ever heard in a game. The gunfire and explosions sound incredible in surround sound. Everything has a crisp sound and resonance that I haven't heard before.

It's the kind of game that makes me wish I could stomach online play. From all the complaining I hear about douchebag kids TK'ing all the time and a butt-load of snipers camping everywhere, I doubt I could have much fun with it anyways. Still though..the campaign is awesome.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:16 AM   #3
abarron
Batman

I downloaded then demo.
Online is pretty good but i haven't got used to the control system yet so die pretty often.

A good game overall
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote