Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-13-2014, 02:31 AM   #1011
Vracula
Jedi Order

Someone needs to do a paper on this Ethical conundrum.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:35 AM   #1012
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
I suspect someone at Syco (or someone affiliated with them) is aware of this ongoing thread. So I think you have zero chance of getting that free statue now that they've read your comments here. They now know you haven't actually paid for anything so I think you can kiss that goodbye
Haha yeah I know. The majority of the posters here are finally catching up to my plan of what I'm trying to do. I was trying to keep this plan under wrap but Menance and others were making it difficult so I let it out of the bag. Truth is once I learned that Martin/Syco previously was a poster here on statueforum I knew this isn't going to work. I am only communicating with syco because I still haven't been able to find the statue and I'm testing to see if they would actually give it to me for free. However it's been 8 months since I got refunded so the plan isn't going too well. I plan on stopping soon.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:41 AM   #1013
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahmin View Post
Haha yeah I know. The majority of the posters here are finally catching up to my plan of what I'm trying to do. I was trying to keep this plan under wrap but Menance and others were making it difficult so I let it out of the bag. Truth is once I learned that Martin/Syco previously was a poster here on statueforum I knew this isn't going to work. I am only communicating with syco because I still haven't been able to find the statue and I'm testing to see if they would actually give it to me for free. However it's been 8 months since I got refunded so the plan isn't going too well. I plan on stopping soon.

dont blame me and others. you were the one who let it all out of the bag back on 02-09-2014, 11:44 PM.

nice try..
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:43 AM   #1014
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Someone needs to do a paper on this Ethical conundrum.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:56 AM   #1015
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post

dont blame me and others. you were the one who let it all out of the bag back on 02-09-2014, 11:44 PM.

nice try..
laugh all you want little man...and damn you do "spend way too much time here" mr 10k

I'm still getting that statue somehow....whether it's on ebay or somewhere else. Money isn't an issue for me. Once I do I will post pictures here just for you. I will post every picture of me opening the box as slow as possible and post every angle of the statue so you can cry and yell at every picture screaming the word "scamco" and whatever words that comes out of your mouth. It will happen soon. mark my words.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:59 AM   #1016
DynamicMenace

ok you do that..

wont bother me one bit.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:22 AM   #1017
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

So your saying Darin knew you got a refund. .... But then forgot or something since the money didn't come directly from his account?
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:54 AM   #1018
Rquiem
Birdman

Quote:
laugh all you want little man...and damn you do "spend way too much time here" mr 10k

I'm still getting that statue somehow....whether it's on ebay or somewhere else. Money isn't an issue for me. Once I do I will post pictures here just for you. I will post every picture of me opening the box as slow as possible and post every angle of the statue so you can cry and yell at every picture screaming the word "scamco" and whatever words that comes out of your mouth. It will happen soon. mark my words.
If money isn't an issue, why not let someone create a one off custom for you?
You get your size, design, stance and color preference!
Rquiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:25 AM   #1019
Vracula
Jedi Order

Plus you dont HAVE to be a scam artist yrself to own a scamco piece lol.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:19 AM   #1020
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:

Hang on a minute. Are you saying you're going to buy a statue. Open the box. Take pictures of the statue. And then post those pictures here on STATUEFORUM ?!?!?

You monster
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote