Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-05-2013, 01:40 PM   #111
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Damage control carries on, here's their response to people inquiring as to why the apology to Chris was taken down. I also like how they keep referring to the facts as "rumors"

"Just to clear things up: The first apology to Chris was removed only because Erick Sosa himself asked us to remove any posts and comments linking him to Syco. He directly wrote in the Chris apology post (which had the image banner of his name and sculpts from his own website) and asked us to remove it immediately. The apology to Chris was in that same post tied to that very image. There was no way to keep the apology if we had to remove the entire image of Erick Sosa's website. Deleting this link, as he requested, removed all of the apology in its entirely. We have not gone back to updating as Jonathan is working on statements to address all current rumors and accusations."
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #112
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Damage control carries on, here's their response to people inquiring as to why the apology to Chris was taken down. I also like how they keep referring to the facts as "rumors"

"Just to clear things up: The first apology to Chris was removed only because Erick Sosa himself asked us to remove any posts and comments linking him to Syco. He directly wrote in the Chris apology post (which had the image banner of his name and sculpts from his own website) and asked us to remove it immediately. The apology to Chris was in that same post tied to that very image. There was no way to keep the apology if we had to remove the entire image of Erick Sosa's website. Deleting this link, as he requested, removed all of the apology in its entirely. We have not gone back to updating as Jonathan is working on statements to address all current rumors and accusations."
well that's a load of Sh!t.. the apology wasn't in the initial apology with Sosa's name and banner connected with it in the first place. they didn't include it becasue they were being deceitful in hopes to cover the truth. the apology to Chris was added much later on. same thing on their website. its just another piss poor attempt to make them selves look good and shift the blame onto Eric. im not on FB but im pretty sure if you create a post on your account page you can edit it in any way you want to. so they could have taken off Eric's name and banner without taking the whole thing off. please correct me if i am wrong.
same thing goes for their website. they have complete and total control over that. they didn't have to take down the apology to Chris. they could have left it up. but they chose not to and took it down. so what the excuse going to be for that?
yeah, just keep putting those straws on the camels back there Mr. Darren Jonathan Martin.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #113
damienjakk

The plot thickens, Eduardo is back:

Dear fans, seeing as how I am the most active communication link between you (the community) and Syco Collectibles, I will remain around ONLY to address your questions and concerns about the current accusations and statements made against Syco Collectibles. I will address any doubts you might have and I will do my best to help you out with anything you need. I am doing this not for Syco Collectibles, I am doing it for you. I will remain to have absolutely no involvement and no association with Syco Collectibles in any shape or form that doesn't involve addressing your questions. I realize that if leave completely (as I have done), there really won't be anyone else to address any of your questions and concerns...I would hate to be stuck in that situation. I am another fan, just like you, so, Im lingering around only for you. So, please feel free to ask anything and I'll answer with what I can. I must repeat: Effective immediately, I do not have any association with Syco Collectibles. I will only remain here out of good faith to address YOUR questions concerns. For the fans. -Eduardo.

Gabriel Torres: Ok basically what is going on? I think that's the basic thing we all need to know first.
26 minutes ago · Like

Imkreators Kreations Tony Deklan River-Alexis Searle is helping the Kommunity too... Thanks Eduardo!
24 minutes ago · Like · 1

Daniel Ernst I think you all need to resolve this issue behind closed doors and quit airing out your dirty laundry. For those who know whats going on then address it to them and keep it on the board. You also have those that dont know whats going on and it's just making you look worse. Ive picked up on whats going on for the most part, but with continual posts about this is just making you look bad. Before I got word of this, I was considering buying a few MK sculpts. Im just glad I caught wind of this situation beforehand.
22 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Kryst Tophe Hi, Eduardo, I am delighted. I'm Christ .... what are your REPORTS with Syco?
21 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Andrea Battaglia I don't understand, what is exactly happening ?
17 minutes ago · Like

Syco Collectibles Hi Gabriel, I am not entirely sure of any of this myself. Like all of you, I just found out about this issues yesterday. I must remark that the FB administrators have never had any hands in the fundamental operations of the company itself (none at all), so, my knowledge of things are just as limited as yours. Since yesterday there have been some accusations and statements made against the CEO of this company stating that he is involved with fraud. The CEO has stepped up and dismissed this accusations as false and he is working on more statements addressing the specific of the accusations as he could not do yesterday. Unfortunately, I now know that a former employe of Syco Collectibles was indeed involved in fraud and scam, his name was Abdel. All I know is that he was involved in sketchy businesses and fraudulent deals. Because of him, all of this exploded against Syco Collectibles. There seem to be more than two versions to this story, so, I just hope it all clears out for the best of the community.
16 minutes ago · Like

Rick Eubanks That's not how it works, Eduardo. It's either all or nothing. Either you sever all ties, or you remain with the company. You can't say you're here in name only just so you SOMEHOW feel as if your hands are clean of all of this, or you are absolved of any wrong doing because you claim to have no other involvment. And yet here you are. As Daniel said, quit airing the drama, and dirty laundry. We don't want to hear/see it.
15 minutes ago · Like

Syco Collectibles Daniel Ernst: How can you even ask me to do that? How can I, in good faith, just leave and not communicate with the fans the community of all these things? On the contrary, Daniel, we want people to be aware of what is going on and not hide it.
14 minutes ago · Like · 1

Syco Collectibles Kryst Tophe: hello Christ, I think I have read many of your posts in Statue forums. I don't remember exactly where you fit in all of this ordeal, but, please ask away and I'll do my best to answer with anything I know.
13 minutes ago · Like

Rick Eubanks See; Geoff Beckett. The reputation is already ruined with this BS.
13 minutes ago · Like

Syco Collectibles I dont think I have access to Statue Forums to communicate with any of you guys (as all of Syco was banned), but, I will keep track of everything and o my best to help you guys out.
12 minutes ago · Like

Daniel Ernst Like I said the people who know already knows and you need to explain to them in the forums. The people that dont know whats going doesnt need to know unless you want to tell them, (yes this is what happened, we're just warning you, so dont buy from us.) Thats how it looks. Youre only digging yourself in a deeper hole and tarnishing your reputation. Resolve the issue already behind closed doors and keep it to yourselves.
8 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Old 02-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #114
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

There's 40,000 members on this forum; the guy's done hiding in the woods, professionally.

One SF member (or visitor/lurker) tells two more that have never been on SF... and they tell two more.. and it snowballs from there.

Whether or not people choose to believe what the truth is, his misdeeds have now been made public knowledge.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #115
damienjakk

Ok, they seemed to have locked the comment option on their FB page, including commenting on posts already made. This also made it's way onto the front page. I also noticed they have lost about 50 or so likes in the past week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=LXWNXVr-SXA

EDIT: Commenting allowed again, I suspect Darren woke up to the **** storm finally as posts are starting to disappear.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #116
DynamicMenace

Eduardo is back. hhhmmm how do we even know its Eduardo?

as Argonus has stated. its over for them. no matter how hard they try to cover things up to stop it all. its not going to work.
the combustible landscape has been struck by lightning and the wild fires are raging out of control burring everything in their wake.
syco can only hope to contain it. but they will never be able to extinguish it until everything has burned to the ground.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #117
DynamicMenace

another interesting video..

Pitu just posted this:
His old video updated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKEX-jbiR3Q
And new one made this morning!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXWNXVr-SXA
Old 02-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #118
damienjakk

Darren definitely woke up, all posts are now deleted and I've been banned from their page.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #119
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Darren definitely woke up, all posts are now deleted and I've been banned from their page.
oh im sure hes woken up alright..
Old 02-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #120
verified
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Hmmm this Eduardo guy is starting to sounds really fishy as well.

And there is probably a chance that "Eduardo" is yet another alias of Jonathan to manage all the heat that's on him right now.

I've been following all of this drama since a few weeks back when it all exploded.

I really applaud the efforts of Erik, Dan and the many mods of the forums that helped expose this crook. You guys are awesome!

And i feel really bad for all artists who were scammed by these crooks. At least its is clear that their past sins are coming back to haunt them real bad.
verified is offline   Reply With Quote