Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #511
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Neither Syco nor Sideshow made that statue. They are both just selling it as are hundreds of other places.

As to why BBTS is buying it from Syco...maybe they have some left.
yup more than likely.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #512
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

I would hope if ANYBODY is still pre ordering statue thru SYCO they would use a 3rd party site like bbts so they could get their money back if SYCO decides to up and screw people on their pre order money. Seems like all those statues on pre order from before Smoke are being totally forgotten about by SYCO.

I would love to hear the reasoning why a statue announced 5 or 6 months ago, being smoke and noob, are being made/painted and shipped before the 8907 other statues that were before them and have been "delayed" over and over.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:52 PM   #513
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
I would hope if ANYBODY is still pre ordering statue thru SYCO they would use a 3rd party site like bbts so they could get their money back if SYCO decides to up and screw people on their pre order money. Seems like all those statues on pre order from before Smoke are being totally forgotten about by SYCO.

I would love to hear the reasoning why a statue announced 5 or 6 months ago, being smoke and noob, are being made/painted and shipped before the 8907 other statues that were before them and have been "delayed" over and over.
well i hope anyone who is thinking of purchasing one of their statues, not to do so whatsoever form anyone. and boycott those companies that are affiliated with syco and supports thier ass.
reason why the older statues aren't coming out is because the ceo Darren Jonathan Martin is clueless on how to run a business. and im sure the funds for those sautes has been spent of getting more projects done and up for preorders. god only knows. but i can tell you this. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
what i cant believe is that people dont find it odd that they have nothing but preorders up . some that have been up for years. if thats not a red flad i dont know what is.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:40 AM   #514
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Hello all. I posted here once before on taking pre orders for these statues(specifically scorpion PF) before all of this bad info about Syco had surfaced. Most of my customers want to keep there orders so now im faced with a dilemma as to what to do with the extra statues I had pre ordered from Syco.

I have 6 on order from Syco, 3 have been sold. One customer was refunded but the other two want to keep them...

I received an email from Jonathan a few days ago telling me the statues will soon be shipping. This email was sent after I had sent a couple emails last month about the eta of scorpion that went unanswered.

So, basically, i was thinking I could sell the 3 extra and give %100 of the profit to the sculptors who got screwed by Jonathan. I mean it wouldn't be a lot but it would be something....

I dunno if this is the right choice though as I do not want to support syco in anyway and I know that buying these statues is doing just that but some of my customers still want these statues. Any feedback anyone might have on this will be much appreciated.
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:59 AM   #515
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
Hello all. I posted here once before on taking pre orders for these statues(specifically scorpion PF) before all of this bad info about Syco had surfaced. Most of my customers want to keep there orders so now im faced with a dilemma as to what to do with the extra statues I had pre ordered from Syco.

I have 6 on order from Syco, 3 have been sold. One customer was refunded but the other two want to keep them...

I received an email from Jonathan a few days ago telling me the statues will soon be shipping. This email was sent after I had sent a couple emails last month about the eta of scorpion that went unanswered.

So, basically, i was thinking I could sell the 3 extra and give %100 of the profit to the sculptors who got screwed by Jonathan. I mean it wouldn't be a lot but it would be something....

I dunno if this is the right choice though as I do not want to support syco in anyway and I know that buying these statues is doing just that but some of my customers still want these statues. Any feedback anyone might have on this will be much appreciated.
100% cancel the 4 that haven't been sold.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #516
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
100% cancel the 4 that haven't been sold.
Agreed.
EXACTLY! cancel them. ALL of them!. if it was me. i would refund the people who want them anyway. send them their money back. and ask syco for a refund and cancel all orders from them.
and let your customers know why you are refunding them their money due to the fact that you do not want to be affiliated with a crook who runs a crooked company. if they even haven't been shipped out yet.
then i dont see why you cant cancel all the orders you have with them. and i would do this like yesterday. let your customers know it isn't an option and that you apologize and that your decision was made on a moral basis.
let your customers know why you do not want to be affiliated with them. send them links to this site on this thread so they can see for them selves. thats what i would do.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #517
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Alright. I will do that for sure. Thanks guys.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #518
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
Agreed.
EXACTLY! cancel them. ALL of them!. if it was me. i would refund the people who want them anyway. send them their money back. and ask syco for a refund and cancel all orders from them.
and let your customers know why you are refunding them their money due to the fact that you do not want to be affiliated with a crook who runs a crooked company. if they even haven't been shipped out yet.
then i dont see why you cant cancel all the orders you have with them. and i would do this like yesterday. let your customers know it isn't an option and that you apologize and that your decision was made on a moral basis.
let your customers know why you do not want to be affiliated with them. send them links to this site on this thread so they can see for them selves. thats what i would do.
I agree too. You should cancel the 2 that you have orders for and direct the customers to this thread so they understand your reasoning and respect that you wont deal with a frauster like Syco's CEO. I'm also assuming that you're not actually from Asia so he shouldn't be selling to you in any case as he only has an asian license.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #519
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
I agree too. You should cancel the 2 that you have orders for and direct the customers to this thread so they understand your reasoning and respect that you wont deal with a frauster like Syco's CEO. I'm also assuming that you're not actually from Asia so he shouldn't be selling to you in any case as he only has an asian license.
yeah that is true. are you from Asia? if not he sold them to you illegally. and this will be another good reason for you having to return them ALL back to syco for they were sold to you illegally. i think you can get in trouble for that. whats the terminology for that now..hhhhmmmm
oh yeah, contraband!
Old 03-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #520
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Nope I'm in California. So yea at this point Im just gonna cancel and move on. I'm over syco and their bs. I'm just gonna cease all contact. Thanks for the answers guys