Drakull
Sailor Moon

new setup

Top left will receive Honda and Blanka
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 07:27 PM   #5024
Shadow
Frackin!

Here ya go...I'm a fairly new collector.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 07:41 PM   #5025
strife87
Spider-Ham

Great start
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #5026
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Very clean and slick set up, welcome to the club
Mitch07137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 11:16 PM   #5027
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakull View Post
new setup

Top left will receive Honda and Blanka
SICK collection bro! Thats one of my favorite things about these SF pieces is how well they display together, very clean set up
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:43 PM   #5028
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

So I was laid off work a couple of months ago and made the hard decision of selling my 1/4 Shin Akuma. I decided to sell him because I knew he would bring in the most money and relatively fast. He was the first one released from PCS and the first one in my SF collection. Which not only made him valuable to others but to me sentimentally. So I took him off my shelf, listed him on eBay, packaged him up and shipped him off to a new home. Here's where destiny intervened.
I received a message from the buyer saying that Shin had arrived damaged. Which was a surprise to me because I had carefully packaged him back up and had the art box cocooned and floating inside an outer box. The buyer sent me pictures of the damage and asked me to file a claim with FedEx. As for damage it looked like his ponytail had just popped off and there wasn't any breakage. So i opened the claim and asked the buyer if she wanted a partial refund or return it for a full refund. To my surprise she wanted to return it. After two weeks of FedEx giving me the run around the buyer opened a dispute with eBay. Which was no problem since I was going to refund her regardless once I got my damaged Shin back. Three weeks after I had originally shipped Shin out he was back home and when I unpacked him my suspicions were confirmed. His ponytail had just popped out. All you had to do was stick it back in (I added glue to be safe).
So now I put him back up on the shelf and don't if I could let him go again since destiny had brought him back to me

[IMG]#patcave by akuma72, on Flickr[/IMG]
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:51 PM   #5029
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Damn that’s crazy dude! It all worked out in the end!
Old 01-05-2018, 08:00 PM   #5030
Giusey
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
So I was laid off work a couple of months ago and made the hard decision of selling my 1/4 Shin Akuma. I decided to sell him because I knew he would bring in the most money and relatively fast. He was the first one released from PCS and the first one in my SF collection. Which not only made him valuable to others but to me sentimentally. So I took him off my shelf, listed him on eBay, packaged him up and shipped him off to a new home. Here's where destiny intervened.
I received a message from the buyer saying that Shin had arrived damaged. Which was a surprise to me because I had carefully packaged him back up and had the art box cocooned and floating inside an outer box. The buyer sent me pictures of the damage and asked me to file a claim with FedEx. As for damage it looked like his ponytail had just popped off and there wasn't any breakage. So i opened the claim and asked the buyer if she wanted a partial refund or return it for a full refund. To my surprise she wanted to return it. After two weeks of FedEx giving me the run around the buyer opened a dispute with eBay. Which was no problem since I was going to refund her regardless once I got my damaged Shin back. Three weeks after I had originally shipped Shin out he was back home and when I unpacked him my suspicions were confirmed. His ponytail had just popped out. All you had to do was stick it back in (I added glue to be safe).
So now I put him back up on the shelf and don't if I could let him go again since destiny had brought him back to me

[IMG]#patcave by akuma72, on Flickr[/IMG]
He is a grail bro just let him on the shelf and why not compare with the new upcoming ones
Giusey is offline   Reply With Quote