Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

View Poll Results: How long before Lady Death EX PF sells out?
Less than 1 week 40 28.37%
1 to 2 weeks 26 18.44%
2 to 4 weeks 23 16.31%
1 to 3 months 24 17.02%
Longer than 3 months 28 19.86%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #1561
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Thanks I agree sw is sculpted nicely. Love that ex head. The pose is kind of lame but some reason it still works out great on her. I'm also on the WL, Hope all on the WL will get a perfect mint replacement

Elvira better? Scarlet witch didnt even come out yet. So how do we know it's better already.
As for LD I think this one will be a sw contender for sure. LD could take over first place for this year.
Yep, Elvira is awesome and came out perfect. She isn't riddled with QC problems, and the detail that went into her base alone also blows away the entire Spider Woman piece.

In addition, there are some people that have already received their Scarlet Witch, and I've seen two sets of in-hand pics, and she looks perfect, which is more than I can say for Spider Woman.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #1562
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Hey Nemesis, or Loric, or anyone who has her, is the hourglass a separate piece too?

I notice in Nemesis' pics, he looks to have the EX hand on but the hourglass is missing.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #1563
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Hey Nemesis, or Loric, or anyone who has her, is the hourglass a separate piece too?

I notice in Nemesis' pics, he looks to have the EX hand on but the hourglass is missing.
Oh yeah.. I didn't even notice that. I guess it is separate. So you can turn it over I bet. Apparently it's a functional hour glass, which is really cool. I'll likely put a skull in her hand.. that would look pretty badass.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #1564
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Oh yeah.. I didn't even notice that. I guess it is separate. So you can turn it over I bet. Apparently it's a functional hour glass, which is really cool. I'll likely put a skull in her hand.. that would look pretty badass.
Most likely a functional 2 minute glass.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #1565
Dozza
Birdman

Damn, she looks killer.

Shame I had to cancel her due to having no job at the moment
Dozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #1566
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Most likely a functional 2 minute glass.
yeah well you know what I mean.. I didn't think it actually went for an hour. actually at that size I'd imagine the sand probably falls through in seconds, but I hope not.

It's funny because before I knew you could remove it from the hand, I had pictured taking the whole arm and holding it upside down for the sand to run to the top again. It's cool that if you want you can just flip it once in a while when you walk by.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #1567
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post

Yes, the hourglass is indeed a separate piece that fits in her hand. As others have said it functions like and actual hourglass when you turn it over.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #1568
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Nice. Do you send views mentioned here back to the team, Alex? How much do the general opinion affect the company's perspective?

Sorry to hear about your current situation, Dozza. Hope things pick up real soon.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:11 PM   #1569
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

WOW, that's awesome! Shanesq, that is a great idea, if you could find a light enough (weight wise) skull, that would look hot sitting in that hand too.

I'm really excited about this piece. I'm so happy Sideshow is doing such a great job on these female pieces.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #1570
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisenforcer View Post
Thanks Derek! I was thinking he same thing. Nobody including me will not look at the base. Everywould be focused on the the big.....statue.
I wish you luck on getting yours.

I'd seriously question anyone looking at the base rather than the .... Cape! LOL

Thanks, man. Hope she makes it here in one piece. Will keep you guys posted.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote