Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-29-2017, 09:55 PM   #381
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
Word!
Once I finish bloodborne and demons souls I'll jump into the dark trilogy. Kind of dissapointed that we might not get a bloodborne sequel.

Actually it's sounding like we might not get ANY souls sequels! Have you guys heard any different?
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 10:22 PM   #382
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Once I finish bloodborne and demons souls I'll jump into the dark trilogy. Kind of dissapointed that we might not get a bloodborne sequel.

Actually it's sounding like we might not get ANY souls sequels! Have you guys heard any different?
Last I heard (which is 1 year old news) FromSoftware was working in 3 games. One is from the Armored Core series, one is set in a dark fantasy world and the other we don´t have any details, but doesn´t look to be from any existing franchise. Who knows what this dark fantasy game might be... I´m pretty sure it´s not from the Dark Souls series though, since Miyazaki said they were done with Dark Souls for the time being.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 10:37 PM   #383
Xenoex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
I like that the game doesn't hold your hand though.

Man though 70,000 echoes is a lot. Did you have to take a break from the game once that happened?

Yea definitely, too many games make it too easy for u these days, its good we still get games like this that force u to learn and improve ur skills.

Haha u guessed it! I was so angry I almost broke my controller and stopped playing the rest of the night

They haven't announced any Souls related sequels as of yet, but they did announce a new title called Code Vein and showed some gameplay trailers at the Tokyo Game Show last week. Its got an anime-ish looking design with Dark souls-ish game play. I personally don't like the way it looks at this stage as I prefer the dark fantasy and gritty feel of the Soulsborne series, but hopefully it'll grow on me eventually.
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:16 AM   #384
Chargersfan57

Wow, so hopefully that hunter at the top of the tower firing the Gatling gun at you didn't have anything amazing...

I almost had him beat, he only had about 1/6 of life left, and he decides to jump backwards (I wasn't even close to him) and fall off the top of the tower...!

I got credit for the kill and got his echoes but he fell into a void space and I found his item floating at the bottom of the stairs...unreachable!

Please tell me it wasn't anything special...

Out of reach cause he decided to commit suicide!
Old 09-30-2017, 01:33 AM   #385
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Ouch.

Try collecting 80,000 souls and then do a running jump towards it.

Jk. .

Glitches suck!!!!
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:36 AM   #386
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:

Have not heard of any new installments.
Hopefully the developers are statue collectors and see how awesome P1 is. Might give them some junction.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:36 AM   #387
Chargersfan57

I know right! He took the satisfaction out of the kill because he got me a few times, and just then when I was about to best him I watch him throw himself off the tower...like really?!

And of course he couldn't land where I could get it, oh no, it had to land in "no mans land".

Oh well, onward and upward!
Old 09-30-2017, 01:37 AM   #388
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
Have not heard of any new installments.
Hopefully the developers are statue collectors and see how awesome P1 is. Might give them some junction.
One could hope brother!
Old 09-30-2017, 05:13 AM   #389
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

When an item becomes unreachable like that in any Souls game, quit out the game immediately and reload. It should move the item to where the NPC spawned. And yeah what he dropped was relevant. It is an ID that lets you buy the stake weapon.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 06:18 AM   #390
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
When an item becomes unreachable like that in any Souls game, quit out the game immediately and reload. It should move the item to where the NPC spawned. And yeah what he dropped was relevant. It is an ID that lets you buy the stake weapon.
Oh crap I wish I would have known. I'm way passed that point now. I'll travel back to that tower in hopes that it spawned back up there...