Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-10-2018, 01:02 PM   #1441
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerFodder View Post
I'm getting the Weapon X and think people are SLEEPING on it.

I definitely want a classic Wolverine too, so this could be it. I think the door is left open for better interpretations, but this is a solid Wolverine for those currently without one.
I do think it’s being over looked or it’s just the fact that people are tired of paying insane shipping prices which I don’t blame them. Now if they are waiting to get this in the after market I think it’s going to be a huge mistake because this is not going to be let go for cheap once in hand pics start coming in. They nailed the water effect and the sculpt is perfect.

I don’t consider this classic Wolverine. This one I consider astonishing with a few tweaks. I have the xm Wolverine which I consider closer to classic. So by next year, I will have Classic, Astonishing, Weapon X, and Brown Wolverine in 1/4 scale. Hopefully next will be X-force or Old man Logan
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 02:55 PM   #1442
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I do think it’s being over looked or it’s just the fact that people are tired of paying insane shipping prices which I don’t blame them. Now if they are waiting to get this in the after market I think it’s going to be a huge mistake because this is not going to be let go for cheap once in hand pics start coming in. They nailed the water effect and the sculpt is perfect.

I don’t consider this classic Wolverine. This one I consider astonishing with a few tweaks. I have the xm Wolverine which I consider closer to classic. So by next year, I will have Classic, Astonishing, Weapon X, and Brown Wolverine in 1/4 scale. Hopefully next will be X-force or Old man Logan

Yeah, XM shipping costs have finally gotten me to tap out. I just can't justify the outrageous shipping costs anymore for XM merch.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:22 PM   #1443
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I’m surprised you don’t want XM Weapon X. The statue looks incredible and the water effect is something we’ve never seen before. Brown Wolverine isn’t coming out until 2019 anyway. Weapon x will be here, the latest March I’ve heard
I have too much on order right now on the cusp of shipping and my house renovations are over budget. ive had to cancel several things so im being extra choosey - its a great piece though

Ive wanted an astonishing wolvie for a very long time and was actually planning on converting my comiq until this was shown at sdcc. this was an easy order and now I still have my classic yellow too
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:34 PM   #1444
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
magneto es will be 750-1000 tops.
Are you talking about just the exclusive?. It's still listed as top 10 selling item on SS site. I'd be surprised if exclusive comes in at under 1000, but we'll see.
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:36 PM   #1445
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vpuik View Post
Are you talking about just the exclusive?. It's still listed as top 10 selling item on SS site. I'd be surprised if exclusive comes in at under 1000, but we'll see.
Where do you see top selling items please ???
Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:53 PM   #1446
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
yea just the exclusive.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:39 PM   #1447
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eky View Post
Where do you see top selling items please ???
Just go on their site and under any list and the filters they put in a best selling sort last year. Not sure how it's calculated, but gives little idea on items popularity.
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:57 PM   #1448
darren1228
Zot

Quote:
Just go on their site and under any list and the filters they put in a best selling sort last year. Not sure how it's calculated, but gives little idea on items popularity.
Guessing it’ll be as reliable as the “low stock act fast” alert.

Also if anyone has checked out this week’s featured collector they listed the Wolf Predator legendary scale bust as their most wanted collectible. Propaganda at its finest lol. They must be really desperate to clear some stock.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:01 PM   #1449
aa909
The Green Hornet

anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that SS is going to make an X-Force variant of this Wolvie??
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:21 PM   #1450
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

No, SS is on the straight and narrow now, if they were going to make a variant they would have announced it similar to mermaid.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote