Now these look promising. I need a Batman
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 07:37 PM   #22
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Very cool. Did they announce anything else?
They said its the first in a line that they are currently working on. So more is on the way.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 07:52 PM   #23
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thank you.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #24
iceprince_x
Deadman

i just like the batman and joker plushies
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:01 PM   #25
built2shred
Phoenix

They didn't need the jet pack, they could of use the same pose and just made her look like she's jumping as she's throwing the bomb. I think it would of been a cleaner look.

I was going to go all in on the DC Designer Collection but now I'm not so sure... Although I'm sure Tweeterhead 1/6 DC statues will be $250 ea. which is more then double what DC chargers for their 1/6 Designer statues... Although for the $250 you get a environmental base vs the plain black bases for DC Designers Collection..

I think the biggest difference is the DC Designer Collection has more of a artistic license with the look of the characters which are kind of cartoony where as Tweeterhead is going to go for the more realistic look.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:20 PM   #26
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
They didn't need the jet pack, they could of use the same pose and just made her look like she's jumping as she's throwing the bomb. I think it would of been a cleaner look.

I was going to go all in on the DC Designer Collection but now I'm not so sure... Although I'm sure Tweeterhead 1/6 DC statues will be $250 ea. which is more then double what DC chargers for their 1/6 Designer statues... Although for the $250 you get a environmental base vs the plain black bases for DC Designers Collection..

I think the biggest difference is the DC Designer Collection has more of a artistic license with the look of the characters which are kind of cartoony where as Tweeterhead is going to go for the more realistic look.
I'm just so sick of DCC's lack of quality control. Got yet another piece (Cliff Chiang Green Arrow and Black Canary) which exceeded my expectations sculpt-wise but had a bent arrow and scratches. No problem if one has an LCS that'll facilitate a return or exchange for you, but chancing it online is a consistent headache for someone like me who doesn't. I love the line, but I'm anxious for someone like Tweeterhead to step in, even if they're pricier. I like a couple of the Classic Batman maquettes and am excited for the Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez WW that's supposedly in the works. Tweeterhead's still facing stiff competition from DCC when they're doing sculpts based on favorites like Bruce Timm and Amanda Conner though.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:25 AM   #27
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Looks great! Sadly, I no longer have space for new stuff.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 07:31 AM   #28
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

Thanks for that couldn't put my finger on it. I still think I'm in but the teeth (yeah the teeth of all things) seem a little off. Though Bruce Timm Harley will always be my Harley of choice this one is a great alternative to my DC Direct one. I'm still in on the Designer series just too good and affordable. Oh and a real exclusive this time!
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:54 AM   #29
grphyx1
Kingpin

the face on this Harley is absolutely perfect. I love everything about it.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 11:01 AM   #30
Shoo
The Enchantress

Having her wear a long scarf while using a jetpack oddly annoys me, though. It's a recipe for disaster, even for Harley.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote