Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-07-2020, 04:08 PM   #971
D-ten
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

They should also do Banshee even if just finishing off the X-Men team as he was there around about the same time as Forge. I'd love to see a Cannonball too
D-ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 03:03 AM   #972
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ten View Post
So what do you all think? Is Forge here because he was an extended member of the X-Men Gold team for a few issues or does it indicate they are going to do a full on X-factor team (hopefully with X-force close behind)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ten View Post
They should also do Banshee even if just finishing off the X-Men team as he was there around about the same time as Forge. I'd love to see a Cannonball too
Banshee and Forge, so underrated. Many don’t realize during the Blue and Gold Team era Banshee and Forge were living in the X-Mansion but they didn’t join a squad so they popped up randomly in the background like this from X-Men #1. They were referred to as mansion or tech support or something. Even had matching jackets lol.

Full 90s roster.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 11:32 AM   #973
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Sideshow had a 10% off sale yesterday on Iron Studios in stock figures so I caved and bought Wolverine and Beast to go with the Cable I have currently. Also bought the Avengers Endgame Rescue to go with my Endgame setup. I also had $139 in rewards points so that helped.

Hopefully I'm happier with Wolverine in person, since the proto pictures just don't seem that great to me.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 05:09 PM   #974
Infinite GLORY

Received my statues today of Wolverine and Beast, and I must say they do look better in person. The sculpting on Wolverines suit, the detail on Beast's fur, is all phenomenal. I do wish they were in different poses. Beast for sure looks strange as an individual piece, but I'm thinking if I can prop him up somehow above the other statues, he would look better. But overall I'm happy.

I hope they fix Rogue's face before she is released. If I skip her, I think Cyclops would be the next to be released soon.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:04 PM   #975
Infinite GLORY

Just got notification via email from Iron Studios, and confirmed by checking their website, that both Cyclops AND Rogue are in stock and shipping in limited quantities. Was tempted to buy both to save on shipping, but I just can't bring myself to spend $140 on Rogue until I see if they fixed her face. If not, I would not buy that statue for $20. Cyclops looks good though. I'll wait for some deals though before buying.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:15 AM   #976
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

thinking they are going to postpone the sentinel statues again since nothing has been said about paying for rest of it.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 12:34 PM   #977
Infinite GLORY

Are they even going to release the Sentinel dio's at this point? Seems bad that ppl who ordered the Sentinel with all the characters are still "waiting" on there's to ship, meanwhile all the individual characters for Sentinel Dio 1 are out and available to be purchased already separately.

I know you get an extra character by buying the full sentinel dio, but still just seems like bad planning.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:20 PM   #978
rebellion
Doh!

got rogue and cyclops a few days ago and she actually looks fantastic in person, imo. even the face. BUT it's so weird how it doesn't photograph well at all... the entire lineup looks amazing together, cant wait for gambit.
rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:21 PM   #979
dmk
Fantastic Four

this was passed around a few weeks ago.

anyone have an estimate on when shipping usually starts after production has finished?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	136362  
dmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:22 PM   #980
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Are they even going to release the Sentinel dio's at this point? Seems bad that ppl who ordered the Sentinel with all the characters are still "waiting" on there's to ship, meanwhile all the individual characters for Sentinel Dio 1 are out and available to be purchased already separately.

I know you get an extra character by buying the full sentinel dio, but still just seems like bad planning.
If I'm not mistaken, Sentinel 1 was already released in Asia. So I think it won't take very long to arrive in other countries. I swear I saw some in-hand photos on facebook and instagram...
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote